Search Results for 'script'
-
Search Results
-
Topic: Script for Printing
I am new to TAP, and made a simple relational database for a lost of music I can play, attached to the genres that relate to that music. I want to be able to print a report for my customers that lists each genre and under it, all song titles that are related tot hat genre. It appears the thinly way to do that iw with a script – which I read about at length yesterday only to decide Java Script is not in my wheel house. Does anyone have a simple script they use to list related items under a field that could share? I think i am able to figure out how to replace the fields in someone script with my one. I am looking for a report that reads like this:
GENRE 1
Song 1
Song 15
Song 432
Genre 2
Song 15
Sonf 321
Genre 3
Song 1
Song 12Topic: Hide fields with script
Is it possible to hide different fields with a script? And if yes, can someone give an example because this is complete new for me.
I have a checkbox and when it’s checked then some fields in that record needs to be hided.
Thank you.Hi,
I would like to be able to fill in a second field automatically based on the entry in another field.
Is it possible in Tap Forms?
Should we go through a script?
For example, in field A, I enter a brand
Field B automatically inquires with the corresponding country
Thank you for your helpTopic: Problem with If script
Two issues:
First issue: Finding the error in the script
I am having an issue with the following script:
var address_field_id = 'fld-1f639ae503fe419b8473b02ea17d4ac4'; var address_field = record.getFieldValue('fld-1f639ae503fe419b8473b02ea17d4ac4'); result = ''; if (address_field=="newly identified - work address") { result = record.getFieldValue('fld-943ab25fd0de42e7b8d1e5487c6a358b'); } else if (address_field=="already identified - work address") { result = record.getFieldValue('fld-11915a3f275a4938949714a664dc40bf'); } else (address_field=="newly identified - personal address") { result = record.getFieldValue('fld-0e624f31b7af41b18fcb0262a7ec2a0d'); } result;I am getting an error message in the script editor:
Address chooser: SyntaxError: Unexpected token ‘{‘. Parse error., line:13
Line 18 being the final else statement (“} else (address_field==”newly identified – personal address”) {“).
I cannot see the error, although I am sure it is a typo on my part.
Using a pick list as a basis to use data from other fields
The aim of the above script is as follows:
1. I field has a pick list
2. The script field (using the code) will test which of the items in the pick list have been chosen and then get the value of another field in the database.The complete database is attached (although a simplified version of what I want to do).
Is the script (as done or as corrected) the best way of this?
Any help with this would be gratefully received.