Feature Request: Conditional Fields

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

msbaylor
    Participant

I quickly searched the forums to see if this was posted, but didn’t see anything, so sorry if the is a re-post/re-request:

Conditional fields would be nice. Let’s say I have a checkbox and if checked, then additional fields appear for filling in.

Another example: I have a database of clients with their billing addresses. But if their physical address is different, I have to list that as well, but not all of them have this, so it would be nice if those fields only appeared when (for instance) the “different physical address” checkbox was checked. This is also nice as you do not have a bunch of extra fields blank when printing.

I’d even be willing to pay an in-app purchase for this ‘extra’ feature. As I’m sure this would require a considerable *more* amount of work :-)

November 18, 2012 at 2:08 AM #5543

Brendan
    Keymaster

Thanks for the feature request. No guarantees as I’m pretty busy working on other stuff right now.

May 12, 2013 at 10:32 AM #6187

digitaltara
    Participant

I’d like to also vote for this feature request. And second the idea of it being an in-app purchase if that helps it become an option (although it would be nice to not have to buy it for every OS I use the tool on…)

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.