Web version of Tap Forms

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

baizyeh
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

I was going to ask if you have a plan for PC version but since it’s not going to happen so, do you have plan for web version of Tap Forms? I mean something that you host on the web so that users can add entries. Not sure if Apple’s API supports this kind of collaboration (especially on iCloud) but, if it’s only adding entries this might be easier for you to build compared to building a PC version.

I have a Mac so I can grab the Mac version, but I boot to Windows (which is what I work on mostly) so it’d be really appreciated if there’s a cross platform solution. I think you can make it subscription or quota based sort of service, people won’t care, as long as they will be able to enter information on OSes other than Mac.

P.S.: I really love Tap Forms. When I bought my first iPad last week I immediately bought the HD version, took me time to setup iCloud but working like a charm now. (-; Please keep the good work!

Baiz

January 18, 2013 at 1:43 AM #5852

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Baiz,

Thanks for getting the iPad version of Tap Forms.

I don’t have plans for a web version of Tap Forms. I have too many features to add to the Mac and iOS versions that I want to get working on. I’m currently working on a new multi-column list view for the Mac version and after that I intend on building a layout engine for it.

Thanks!

Brendan

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.