TF Mobile (2.9.3) iCloud sync bug

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Daan
    Participant

I experience a bug on iOS 8.1 using the latest version of TF (3.9.1). When I select Settings/iCloud Sync, I get an request (see screen shot) to turn on iCloud account using the Settings app, including iCloud Drive. However, iCloud (and iCloud Drive) is off course already turned on.

This happened on both iPhone 6 and iPad Air. This started on iOS 8.1.

Sometimes I succeed in getting rid of this error by making a backup (Settings / Backup & Restore) and then try again. However, this does not always help me. At moment of writing, the iPad is visible in the iCloud sync status screen, the iPhone isn’t. The number of records in my database is 39 on both Macs (=correct) and 37 on the iPad (incorrect). The iPhone lives in its own cloud as it only has 29 records.

(By the way, I lost iCloud syncing when I accidentally turned on iCloud Drive when upgrading to iOS 8.0, only getting it back last Monday when Yosemite was officially introduced.)

Anybody out there with the same iCloud syncing issues?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    October 26, 2014 at 1:16 AM #11373

JC M
    Participant

Hi Brendan
    I have the same problem.
    Any issue ?
    Bes regards

October 26, 2014 at 3:29 AM #11377

Brendan
    Keymaster

I would suggest logging out of iCloud on all your devices and logging back in to see if that clears up the problem.

But turn off iCloud first on the devices that you have it enabled for at the moment. Tap on the “Keep a Local Copy” option when prompted.

You could also delete the Tap Forms area in the Manage Storage area of the iCloud System Preferences panel. That can often help.

Thanks,

Brendan

October 26, 2014 at 9:03 AM #11380

JC M
    Participant

Hi
    On my mac iCloud drive was not activated !
    Now it’s ok
    Thanks

October 26, 2014 at 1:29 PM #11387

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi JC,

Excellent. I’m glad it’s working now.

Thanks!

Brendan

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.