TapForms 3.9.2 on IOS 8.1.1 (iPhone 6) hangs on iCloud access

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms TapForms 3.9.2 on IOS 8.1.1 (iPhone 6) hangs on iCloud access

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Daan
    Participant

The topic says it all. Like people in other threads, I have not yet succeeded in getting two Macs, an iPad and an iPhone (all running latest versions of TapForms & system software) to happily sync together. Sometimes 2 or 3 of them do, but never all of them.

Today, I tried again to reset iCloud Sync once I had updated the Mac versions to 3.0.1. My iPad and iMac started to like each other, the MacBook Air stayed isolated in the dark and the iPhone stayed for ages on the ‘Enabling iCloud Sync…’ message, actually until I force-quitted it. The same message (‘Resetting iCloud Sync’) also stayed for ever. BTW: before I was able to reset or turn it off, it also keeps on saying that I should turn iCloud Drive on (which is on, and TF has permission to access it as well).

All in all: still very erratic.

Daan

November 21, 2014 at 2:20 AM #11848

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Daan,

Next time you fire up Tap Forms on your iPhone, just let it sit there for a while. I know that iOS 8.1 had hanging issues with any app trying to access iCloud. For the most part that has been solved with 8.1.1, but perhaps you’re still experiencing that.

One thing you could try on your iPhone is to use the Reset Network Settings function in the Settings app under General > Reset.

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.