Multiple Search Criteria

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

HansG
    Participant

Is there any way to have more than one search criteria? I.E if you would like to find all records with a specific date and including a text string?

September 29, 2012 at 11:46 AM #5430

Brendan
    Keymaster

Not at the moment. But it’s something that’s on my to-do list. I am currently working on exporting linked records and when I’m finished that I’d like to tackle an advanced search feature which would let you select which fields to do a search on.

Thanks,

Brendan

October 14, 2012 at 1:51 AM #5454

hex
    Participant

+10 on the advanced search. The ability to query multiple fields should definitely be a core feature of this fine app.

October 15, 2012 at 1:38 PM #5457

Brendan
    Keymaster

I’ve just started to dig into this feature request, so hopefully I’ll be able to come up with something good for the next update.

Thanks!

Brendan

November 20, 2012 at 4:53 AM #5563

adamsothcott
    Participant

Brendan –

Is there any news on this?

Thanks,

Adam

November 20, 2012 at 6:13 PM #5571

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Adam,

Yes. I’m actively working on field-level search at the moment for the iOS version. It’s already completed for Tap Forms Mac. As soon as Apple approves it, you’ll have that feature. It’s taking a little longer to get the iOS version built. But you will have this feature for the next update probably. If not the next one, then then one after that. But I’m aiming for the next one.

Also as a bonus I’ve added collapsible categories to the Forms screen.

Thanks!

Brendan

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.