Multiple Photos

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Heet
    Participant

Hi,

I have a form which i use for events. Today, the form has 10 photo fields so i can associate multiple photos to each event.

i wanted to see if there was any way to have a single photo field to add multiple photos.

If not, any chance for an enhancement request? In the form, i would it to display as a single photo field displaying like an album with all the photos thimbnails viewable like an album.

thanks in advance.

July 8, 2015 at 5:06 PM #14176

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Heet,

This is on my to-do list. But it will be a while still. But it’s definitely something I want too.

Thanks,

Brendan

October 10, 2015 at 12:08 PM #14967

Heet
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

Hope all is well. Just checking up to see how you are progressing on this. My DB is growing and would be nice to have this sooner than later.

thx!

October 10, 2015 at 2:01 PM #14968

Leo
    Participant

There is a simple way to do this. Jus create a new form with for example a date field with populate automatically and a photo field.

Create a link one to many of many to may to this form in your main form. From there on you have multiple photos in your form.

Leo

October 12, 2015 at 5:58 AM #14983

Heet
    Participant

Thanks for the idea.

Leo, with your proposal, you would have to click on the field, and from there you see the photos. Please correct me if i misunderstood.

If this is the case, the album would look much nicer as the photos in the album could directly display in the entry.

October 12, 2015 at 8:56 AM #14984

Leo
    Participant

No,

you will see the photo’s in the list. You can alter the thumbnail size if you want.

Leo

August 1, 2016 at 7:07 AM #17789

Lenny Warren
    Participant

Any update on this Brendan? Would be superb to have multiple photos…

August 1, 2016 at 10:23 PM #17797

Brendan
    Keymaster

On August 4th you’ll be able to buy the version 5 upgrade to get multiple photos per Photo field. Plus a whole lot more!

August 2, 2016 at 6:56 AM #17814

Kurtois
    Participant

Very eager to see the multiple photos feature!

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.