Default Tap Forms Templates

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hey There,

This attached file contains all of the default built-in forms that ship with Tap Forms. Download the attached file, unzip it, then you’ll have access to all of the forms. On the Mac version use the Import Form Template command in the File menu to import each .tff file. On iOS, get the files into the Files area and then tap on it to unzip it. Then tap on each .tff file to import them.

Enjoy!

Brendan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    June 27, 2018 at 9:33 AM #29589

harry batten
    Participant

I’m running IOS 11 and I can’t figure out how to get the template into the app. I click download, it says ‘open in taps form’ and the nothing happens.

If I go to ‘import records’ i see the download, I click it and nothing happens?

June 27, 2018 at 12:46 PM #29595

Brendan
    Keymaster

You’ll need to unzip the file first. If you use the Open In Tap Forms function, that file will appear in the Files area on the Tools screen. Tap on the file, then tap on the “Unzip” command. You should see a folder of templates then. Tap on each one to import.

Also, the Defaults Are available if you tap the action menu button on the main Documents view (the view that shows the grid of all your document icons) then tap “Install Sample Forms”.

September 22, 2019 at 10:47 AM #36835

Jeff Ford
    Participant

Is there a way to do a mass import of the templates? Or is it one by one?

September 22, 2019 at 7:48 PM #36838

Brendan
    Keymaster

I haven’t implemented multi-file template import. So you have to do it one at a time. Sorry.

November 10, 2019 at 11:47 AM #37994

Vaughan Collinson
    Participant

This download was useful as all of the inbuilt forms disappeared when I updated to 5.3.8. and were replaced by Bento 3 Family Organizer, Bento contact & customer manager, Bento Project manager, etc. Don’t know where they came from or why that happened.

January 9, 2020 at 1:50 PM #39136

Eric Wayne
    Participant

Hi Brendan, I’m using your Invoice template but I can’t seem to customize it. There’s a lock icon in the Fields area (see picture) that won’t let me do anything with the template.
    How do I unlock the template?

Eric

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.