Advanced search record count

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

thewinterbard
    Participant

When doing a simple search, the number of records turned up shows up at the bottom, which is helpful as one of the things I’m trying to do here is to be able to quickly figure out how many things fall into different categories, thereby saving a lot of manual counting.

However, when I do an advanced search, it no longer shows the total number turned up. Is there any way to get this value?

I’m still using v.1.5, so I don’t know if this is something that’s been fixed in 2.0, but since until now this one’s been working just fine for me I haven’t wanted to bother upgrading…

June 5, 2014 at 3:12 AM #10337

thewinterbard
    Participant

Clarification/update: it seems to show the total if you have the individual records showing beneath the list, but not if you’ve collapsed the detail view. It would be nice to see the figure without having to show the individual records…

June 5, 2014 at 10:11 AM #10340

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi,

The record count is displayed at the top of the list of records in the single-column list view. And at the bottom of the list of records in the multi-column list view.

That’s version 2.2.2. I am no longer working on version 1.5, so I cannot update that version.

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.