Vehicle maintenance log

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Jason Graham
    Participant

I have looked through the website, checked the forums, the template exchange, and googled outside of TF.com and now thought I would ask – I am looking for a Form to track Vehicle maintenance and repair, to schedule reminders for maintenance , and log expenses for my vehicles.
    Can anyone point me to where else I might look for a Form I can use/ modify?

March 21, 2015 at 4:56 PM #13210

Lindsey Borg
    Participant

Here is a simple form I made for most of what you describe, Jason. I also use it with the form I made with the details about each vehicle and link information between the forms. I hope they help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    March 22, 2015 at 8:49 AM #13216

Jason Graham
    Participant

Thank you Lindsey!
    These will work great. I have set up some basic info in the maintenance log and will explore the “Link” between forms idea.
    If you happen to need a whisky template, let me know :)

December 17, 2015 at 1:31 AM #15489

Phil Plaisted
    Participant

Jason
    I would really appreciate looking at you whisky template if you still have it. Could you send me a copy to philsimac@gmail.com

regards
    Phil

January 7, 2016 at 2:58 PM #15596

ben wise
    Participant

does this form work on the desktop? when i download it tap forms for mac won’t open it.

thanks. bzw

January 20, 2016 at 11:26 PM #15716

Brendan
    Keymaster

Ben,

All .tff files on this forum will work on Mac and iOS versions. Use the Import Form Template command in the File menu to import the .tff file.

Thanks,

Brendan

April 24, 2020 at 9:24 AM #40370

Brian Naplachowski
    Participant

These are great! Thank You

March 19, 2024 at 12:14 PM #50640

Ersatz Pinjo
    Participant

Thanks! Dowloading now :-)

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.