Using Pick List checkbox values in calculations

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Using Pick List checkbox values in calculations

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author

D J Leason
    Participant

Is it possible to use the values chosen from a pick list in calculations? I would like to create daily log entry that automatically populates with those choices kinda like this with values from different forms?
    “On” { (7/25/19) [value from Form:WIP -strain date]}, +

” I strained” + where words inside quotes are constants

{( 3)[{value from Form:WIP -number of jars]} +

” jars of ” + { (Gotu-Kola)[value from Form:Herbs -Common Name]} +

{( Tincture) [value from Form:WIP- (Start a Preparation radio button picklist choice]} +
    ” with mac dates: ” + ……..

July 27, 2019 at 9:12 AM #36064

Ryan Stewart
    Participant

If I understand what you want to do, you’re looking for CONCAT()

CONCAT

Hope this helps.

July 27, 2019 at 10:42 AM #36066

Sam Moffatt
    Participant

If you’re willing to learn some JavaScript, JS has some options here as well and a lot more power around linked forms if this is relevant.

Combine multiple values from a child Link to Form fields into a single value
    Form Script to quickly add a new record in Link to Form

July 27, 2019 at 11:10 PM #36072

D J Leason
    Participant

Replying to Sam Moffat
    Prompter? Are you saying that using JavaScript, you can write code within Tap Forms, allowing you to make a window pop open and prompt you for answers to either single or multiple choice questions then add those answers to a record and use them in calculations? If so, are you a teacher?

July 28, 2019 at 8:40 AM #36075

D J Leason
    Participant

Reply To Ryan Stewart
    Thanks Ryan! When I tried it, it showed only what was in quotes except for the dates and they were really long numbers but I didn’t add the MMDDYY. So I started over on another herb that was started instead of strained.I saved it and nothing! I tried putting plus signs between all the semicolons and nothing. I found a missing semicolon after the word “ratio” and fixed that but still nothing. I had a TODAY() function in there and I took it out and still nothing.

The form that I am working in is the calculator form so it doesn’t show in the formula but the fields do (the input and calculated and date fields. The Parent form is Herbs – it is at the top of the fields list and just below that is the Link from Work in Progress to the form in which the log entry is in:WIP_Weight To Volume Calculator. Both links are 1 to many.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    July 28, 2019 at 10:46 AM #36079

Sam Moffatt
    Participant

@djleason yes there is a prompter that let’s you popup windows and then store it’s result somewhere, there is an example at the bottom of the JavaScript API page on how to use the prompter. You can use a prompter within a form script to populate regular fields in your form or create other records as is the example I provided.

You need to wrap the date fields with a DATE([Field]; "yyyy-MM-dd") function to format them instead of returning the raw timestamp you’re seeing.

The other thing would be to guard your field accesses or ensure they have default values set. There’s a warning on the Calculations page about if not all fields have values in them for your record, you will get an empty result.

I also personally find using JavaScript a little easier to debug than the calculation fields, the JS editor will let you run your script inside the editor to preview it’s value making the develop/debug cycle quicker and it is usually good about giving you errors for where you made a mistake. The downside is that is a level lower than the calculation fields and can be a little confusing to map across the field ID’s and values all of the time compared to the calculation editor. I realise I might be unique here as I’ve been working with JavaScript for roughly two decades now back when it was a limited tool for interacting with web pages.

July 28, 2019 at 12:08 PM #36081

Brendan
    Keymaster

@Ryan, you can actually just use + between the text and fields instead of having to use the CONCAT() function.

So "On " + DATE([Strain Date] ; "yyyy-MM-dd") + " I Strained" + …. and so on would work too.

July 28, 2019 at 2:37 PM #36085

D J Leason
    Participant

@Ryan, I started over again this time I left the dates out and checked the log entry after each thing I added. As you can see in the pic, it all goes well until I add a Date.

Attachments:
    July 28, 2019 at 3:09 PM #36087

Sam Moffatt
    Participant

I think you’re just missing a closing bracket at the end, you have DATE([Mac Start Date]; "yyyy-MM-dd") however you’re missing the closing bracket for the CONCAT. Add an extra ) at the end of the calculation and see how that goes.

One other thing to do is to space it out so each semicolon ends it’s own line, it makes it a little more obvious if you’re missing something or something is imbalanced.

July 28, 2019 at 4:53 PM #36091

D J Leason
    Participant

Thanks for all your help!!! I had to do away with the brackets but now it works. see pic

Attachments:
    July 28, 2019 at 9:33 PM #36094

Brendan
    Keymaster

@DJ,

The brackets are required for the iOS version formula editor, but not the Mac version. And sometimes we put brackets in when responding on the forum here because it lets you know those are actual fields and not just text within the formula.

On the Mac version you just have to double-click on a field to insert it. On iOS when you select a field to insert, it will have the [ ] brackets automatically put around the field names.

Thanks,

Brendan

July 29, 2019 at 11:07 AM #36099

D J Leason
    Participant

@Brendan,

Oh. OK. Thanks. Good to know. Should I go ahead and download the iOS versions for iPad and iPhone to make sure it works there or should I wait until I complete the database. Is there a 5.3 version of iOS available and is it included with the Mac version 5.3? Is there a link to the download for it? Is iPhone 6s+ still supported?

Are the Tap Forms syntax rules the same as for JavaScript? Are spaces ignored in calculation editor? Is there a way to move the calculations editor window so you can see refer to the form as you enter stuff?

July 29, 2019 at 11:17 AM #36100

D J Leason
    Participant

@Sam Moffatt

Thanks, Good to know. I am reading about JavaScript now. Not sure I have time to learn it all in it’s entirety, but I will learn the basics. I think that would come in handy for the small screen of an iPhone. Can I feel free to ask you questions form time to time? I’ll understand completely if you don’t have time.

@DJ

July 29, 2019 at 6:46 PM #36107

Sam Moffatt
    Participant

I’m happy to help folk on the forum, means everyone gets to learn and everyone can pitch in to help if they know the answer :) I was always taught if you have a question then you’re probably not the only one, so it’s helpful for others to see.

The beauty of Tap Forms, especially version 5, is that you can work on either platform (iOS or Mac) and with the sync the changes get replicated to each device. I used P2P for the longest time but now I have CouchDB for everything (I have one iCloud Document I do testing with). Each platform requires a purchase but I feel it’s worth it.

One trick you can do for looking at the same form whilst you edit scripts or calculation is to open a new window pointing at the same document. There are some caveats with it so I usually leave it read only but you can use that to put stuff side by side for reference. Just keep your main window for changes and the second window for reference.

July 30, 2019 at 6:11 AM #36117

D J Leason
    Participant

@Sam Moffatt
    Is privacy and security the main reason for choosing CouchDB over iCloud?
    Do you recommend downloading the iOS version in the beginning or after you have all your forms build? What determines that decision?

Are there a lot of differences in syntax between the Mac and iOS versions and do they work seamlessly with each other despite those differences?

Let’s talk form building and linking strategy for a minute. If you have a main topic, we’ll use medicinal herbs for example, :)

I want to track: Broad categories and intricate details about each herb.

1. History of each:
    Acquired it: When, where who from, how and why acquired: Grew it, Bought it, Wildcrafted it.
    Positive identification attributes of each herb.
    2. Culinary Information
    a. Edible parts
    b. Various possible preparations
    c. Nutritional information
    d. Recipes

3. Growing Information for each herb, both recommended and actual and success rate of each method.

4. Medicinal Information: Properties, Actions, Constituents, Various medicinal preparation possibilities .

5. Work in Progress- Start, Strain, Bottle, Label, and Store

6. Expenses: Assets, Supplies (consumable, Functional, Packaging)

7. Inventory:
    Location,
    Container size and date,
    Amount on hand,
    Age and expiration date
    Consumable Supplies
    Macerating
    Ability to increase and decrease amount in each, broken down by preparation type:
    Tinctures,
    Infused Oils,
    Vinegars,
    Macerating
    Consumable Supplies,

My spreadsheets have become too long, too many, too time consuming and too redundant and added to that using Quicken to manage the expenses. So the broad end goal here is to greatly reduce the paperwork time and organization of it all by entering each piece of information about each herb ONCE and being able to, at a click, see any individual piece of information or all the information about a particular herb.

As far as data entry for new records goes, the more input boxes where necessary, multiple choice check boxes and radio buttons where possible and branching decisions via IF, Then, Else statements seems logical to me but I have no experience with databases so I am open to suggestions.

That being said, design-wise, Is it better to have more or fewer forms?

For the forms that I do create, (all information revolving around each individual herb), should they all have a one to many link with inverse relationship checked? Or say, in the case of storage location and growing conditions, since they all have them, be linked as many to many? I am unclear as to what determinations to consider in the design phase. Is that determined by how you want to view the end results?

Ideally, I imagine an opening screen asking me which herb I want to work with and letting me choose either from a list of Common name OR Latin name.

Once chosen, it would ask me what a I want to do with the herb and show me the following choices:

Acquire it,
    Grow it
    Process it – Dry it , Freeze it, Package it or Store it
    Work in Progress
    Start a Preparation –
    Strain a Preparation
    Build a value added product
    Research it
    Count it
    Find it – Finished product in storage or Macerating
    View Logs
    Daily Log
    Individual herb log
    Herb Identity Checklist

Once chosen then launch into each aspect of those categories and store any input information in a record under that herb.

Then there is the question of importing the past 8 years of data. Should I arrange the spreadsheet columns to match the new data records tables or design the new data entry to match the spreadsheet columns?

Thoughts?

July 30, 2019 at 8:30 AM #36120

Sam Moffatt
    Participant

Is privacy and security the main reason for choosing CouchDB over iCloud?
    Do you recommend downloading the iOS version in the beginning or after you have all your forms build? What determines that decision?

I started using Tap Forms with version 3 and followed the upgrade to 5. Version 3 did a lot of what I cared about and used iCloud to sync all of the documents around. iCloud was really slow with some of my attachment heavy documents (my main document is 6GB) which meant sync took forever to run and bulk changes even longer. I have an iMac at home that I set up essentially as a server using the P2P sync and then once CouchDB was added it became the CouchDB host. CouchDB gives me access to the innards of my TapForms documents to do interesting stuff like build a tree of my database structure, build my own more fine grained backup tooling and to integrate with tools like ElasticSearch and Kibana to do some graphing of the data.

I had TapForms on both iOS and Mac at that point to replace a Bento based workflow and I think it’s been a great shift (except for layouts, Bento had iOS layouts which helps it there). I generally develop new forms on the Mac and then push them from there but I’m not afraid of building stuff on the fly on my phone too. You can build everything as you go and it’ll sync the structure to all of the devices.

Are there a lot of differences in syntax between the Mac and iOS versions and do they work seamlessly with each other despite those differences?

The two versions offer almost all of the same features, the only missing one on iOS is custom layouts. There are different user interactions that can make things a little more tedious on iOS but a lot of that is due to the smaller form factor. I’m sure there are a few other things missing but most of the time I don’t miss them (except for the oft requested custom layouts, which to get right on iOS will be a chunk of work as Bento only had custom layouts on iPad, not iPhone).

Let’s talk form building and linking strategy for a minute. If you have a main topic, we’ll use medicinal herbs for example, :)

I want to track: Broad categories and intricate details about each herb.

1. History of each:
    Acquired it: When, where who from, how and why acquired: Grew it, Bought it, Wildcrafted it.
    Positive identification attributes of each herb.
    2. Culinary Information
    a. Edible parts
    b. Various possible preparations
    c. Nutritional information
    d. Recipes

3. Growing Information for each herb, both recommended and actual and success rate of each method.

4. Medicinal Information: Properties, Actions, Constituents, Various medicinal preparation possibilities .

5. Work in Progress- Start, Strain, Bottle, Label, and Store

6. Expenses: Assets, Supplies (consumable, Functional, Packaging)

7. Inventory:
    Location,
    Container size and date,
    Amount on hand,
    Age and expiration date
    Consumable Supplies
    Macerating
    Ability to increase and decrease amount in each, broken down by preparation type:
    Tinctures,
    Infused Oils,
    Vinegars,
    Macerating
    Consumable Supplies,

Looks like you’re well on your way to a database structure already :)

My spreadsheets have become too long, too many, too time consuming and too redundant and added to that using Quicken to manage the expenses. So the broad end goal here is to greatly reduce the paperwork time and organization of it all by entering each piece of information about each herb ONCE and being able to, at a click, see any individual piece of information or all the information about a particular herb.

What you’re looking for here is generally referred to as “third normal form” for a database. There are a few guides out there that explain it but functionally the idea is that you identify as precise a subset of the data and then give it a key. In TapForms, each record has it’s own generated key which you can then use to link.

As far as data entry for new records goes, the more input boxes where necessary, multiple choice check boxes and radio buttons where possible and branching decisions via IF, Then, Else statements seems logical to me but I have no experience with databases so I am open to suggestions.

That being said, design-wise, Is it better to have more or fewer forms?

The determination I’d go with is what unique details does this form capture. I started off in Bento with a “Purchases” form that stored a bunch of details about the purchases I make and image attachments for reference. Within TapForms I’ve now morphed that into a much larger structure with a form that stores unique “Order” details (when purchased, where, how much, tax, discounts, etc), a line item “Order Item” form which then links back to my more detail orientated “Purchases” form. I also have “Shipments” which are linked from “Orders” and also “Purchases” because an order can have multiple shipments so all of those shipments are linked to the order and I sometimes link the individual purchases to shipments when orders are split shipped.

Design wise you follow third normal form to reduce each form to it’s unique items and progress from there. As you can likely tell, I’ve done that progressively over time and I use the increasing amounts of automation in TapForms to be able to make some of that quicker whilst maintaining my legacy “Purchases” structure as well.

For the forms that I do create, (all information revolving around each individual herb), should they all have a one to many link with inverse relationship checked? Or say, in the case of storage location and growing conditions, since they all have them, be linked as many to many? I am unclear as to what determinations to consider in the design phase. Is that determined by how you want to view the end results?

When I look at my Purchases based document, I have two entry points: one from Orders and one from Purchases. Purchases is a relatively “flat” document with a lot of duplicated fields whilst “Orders” has what I started off as more normalised. Orders -> Order Items is 1:M, Order Items -> Purchases is M:M however I do some tricks. I use a calculation field to generate a composite key called “Purchase Key” that combines Marketplace, Store Name and Order ID which is in both “Orders” and “Purchases” which is used by a Link to Form JOIN field to link Purchases directly to Orders automatically as well. I didn’t build all of this in a day, it’s been evolving over years to get to where it is today. Just make sure you do a backup before majorly restructuring your database and also disable sync to prevent the changes propagating as you make them.

Ideally, I imagine an opening screen asking me which herb I want to work with and letting me choose either from a list of Common name OR Latin name.

Your entry point would be the herb names in those two forms, that’s your first document. Then you link to form into the rest of the data structures.

Once chosen, it would ask me what a I want to do with the herb and show me the following choices:

Acquire it,
    Grow it
    Process it – Dry it , Freeze it, Package it or Store it
    Work in Progress
    Start a Preparation –
    Strain a Preparation
    Build a value added product
    Research it
    Count it
    Find it – Finished product in storage or Macerating
    View Logs
    Daily Log
    Individual herb log
    Herb Identity Checklist

Once chosen then launch into each aspect of those categories and store any input information in a record under that herb.

Those mostly map into forms that makes sense. Acquire sounds like a form about where you got the herb, Grow it similarly. Preparations is a single form with some filters as is your logs (which I suspect is the original use case). You can use prompter to provide simpler UI interactions or you can just use links.

Then there is the question of importing the past 8 years of data. Should I arrange the spreadsheet columns to match the new data records tables or design the new data entry to match the spreadsheet columns?

Thoughts?

This is actually the truly hard question of the lot because you only make this decision once. The rest you can evolve over time to add new fields, new forms, new links, etc. This one is truly a one time decision.

The advantage of creating your TapForms structures to replicate your spreadsheets is that you might be able to continue to use TapForms in a not dissimilar way to how you use your spreadsheets today. That means you can leverage slightly more structured data entry to start getting everything better from a structure you know already. The disadvantage here is that you’ve likely got some amount of duplication in place today and this propagates it (not dissimilar to my own “Purchases” form). If you’re using any sort of automation, macros or formula in your spreadsheets then those would also need to be ported across before you can be fully productive. The other advantage of keeping it 1:1 early on is if you decide that TapForms isn’t the answer, then exporting the data back out again and reintegrating it into your spreadsheets will be easier.

The advantage of building everything brand new in TapForms would be the ability to design out your structure in third normal form and have everything set up right from the beginning. You already have a strong idea of your data model (it’s there in your spreadsheet), you just need to go through and figure out the unique items that are duplicated and turn them into forms. The downside of this is that your spreadsheets aren’t in this format and to import your data will require a lot of massaging to get that to work. Instead of taking what you already have and immediately mapping it across and then going through to validate that all of the data loaded into TapForms correctly using it’s built in table view, you’re going to have to do that twice: once when converting your sheets into a form TapForms can import and a second time when you import it into TapForms. As with any data conversion activity, you want to make sure that you’ve got everything moved across accurately and the only way to trust that is to verify the transformed data. If you find records or entries in the first situation that got broken in transit, then it’s a 1:1 mapping to fix whilst if you find records mismatched here, you have to do the normalisation yourself.

My leaning would be recreate the data in TapForms aligned to your current structure and then start to use the TapForms functionality to progressively make it better. Thinking back to my own “Orders” -> “Order Items” -> “Purchases” use case, I have a script in “Order Items” that takes the current record, looks up it’s parent “Orders” record and uses data in both of those to create a new “Purchases” record. Make sure you keep backups (TapForms makes it easy) and just progressively improve your data structure.

Here’s the meat of the script that takes order items/orders and makes a new purchases record:

function createDetailRecord()
    {
    	// The order ID linking field.
    	var order_id_fld = 'fld-c3a6725d7d9446da92bbb880ffe90a9e';

// Get the parent order field.
    	var order = record.getFieldValue(order_id_fld);

// Pull some details from this record (order item)
    	var title = record.getFieldValue('fld-39ca9564ef2347ac93f933bc9a2316ac');
    	var price = record.getFieldValue('fld-a2973999a60d4319baf0b4480d6f57a0');
    	var note = record.getFieldValue('fld-d0cfab9ec09d497294fbd8b5b52caf16');
    	var line_number = record.getFieldValue('fld-f95b68d488cb4b058bbf3de84e1a7c3b');

// Pull some other values across.
    	var purchase_date = order.getFieldValue('fld-bc2e4b152dee42ac9361539a6e37cb5d');
    	var marketplace = order.getFieldValue('fld-fa37906add2942c88bce3b500561c42d');
    	var order_id = order.getFieldValue('fld-8228040b4641449b96aabfaea15f1ac5');
    	var store_name = order.getFieldValue('fld-c153da2f9a504be4b6fee4b5b62a1c11');
    	var ship_date = order.getFieldValue('fld-6ab700ccc11d418fbd27d8899d00c7a9');
    	var delivery_date = order.getFieldValue('fld-4b1c4180dc1b4bb08b32d16fa60cae66');
    	var purchase_key = order.getFieldValue('fld-3e49aaa5bc32429c8f0f0f234878356d');

// Do something
    	// Details field names
    	var details_title_id = 'fld-0d0edd2552ea461e929f806a4e5552b5';
    	var details_price_id = 'fld-08129d71ab0f4fa4a2749456281fca07';
    	var details_notes_id = 'fld-bf19d52c18cb4f5198df191ef7902e1b';

var details_purchase_date_id = 'fld-ccbd9a8f51d34246bebfb31aa4e397dd';
    	var details_ship_date_id = 'fld-cb3a9886ac7f4ec487447801a3911a1a';
    	var details_received_date_id = 'fld-bb17d48e41c7423692ab586f6c884d05';

var details_order_id_id = 'fld-e3e66a0f2e5c4df7b9496f65355e0bcf';
    	var details_marketplace_id = 'fld-c163aba17ae64c4d93b5a53819a139dc';
    	var details_store_name_id = 'fld-3d98dc6cdcae4a88909c97c80dde7bfb';

var details_state_id = 'fld-9402f8c0d53c43b986fee4ebc3468929';

var details_shipping_tracking_number_id = 'fld-6ea45a9c141343628940bfbcfa38ee90';
    	var details_shipping_carrier_id = 'fld-12644a7a4ae24ed8a7926123832d3557';

var details_purchase_key_id = 'fld-8be9b2c2603f458f8349082237c41964';
    	var details_order_line_number_id = 'fld-da763fa0946d4be79039b4e828cf85f4';

var data = {
    		// Order Item Details
    		[details_title_id]: title,
    		[details_price_id]: price,
    		[details_notes_id]: note,
    		[details_order_line_number_id]: line_number,

// Order Details
    		[details_purchase_date_id]: purchase_date,
    		[details_ship_date_id]: ship_date,
    		[details_received_date_id]: delivery_date,
    		[details_order_id_id]: order_id,
    		[details_marketplace_id]: marketplace,
    		[details_store_name_id]: store_name,
    		[details_purchase_key_id]: purchase_key,
    	};

// If there is a delivery date, state is delivered.
    	if (delivery_date)
    	{
    		data[details_state_id] = "Delivered";
    	}
    	// If there is a ship date, state is shipped.
    	else if (ship_date)
    	{
    		data[details_state_id] = "Shipped";
    	}
    	// If we have no ship or delivery dates then it's purchased
    	else
    	{
    		data[details_state_id] = "Purchased";
    	}

var order_shipments_link = 'fld-db2fcdb4d79c466ea09671c47d2ae645';
    	var order_shipments_records = order.getFieldValue(order_shipments_link);

var shipments_tracking_number_id = 'fld-c487390743c947969cbe661cff596855';
    	var shipments_carrier_id = 'fld-0950c430cb0c41f79c51d43a544b366b';

var shipping_tracking_number = '';
    	var shipping_carrier = '';

for (var index = 0, count = order_shipments_records.length; index < count; index++)
    	{
    		if (shipping_tracking_number.length > 0)
    		{
    			shipping_tracking_number += " ";
    		}

if (shipping_carrier.length > 0)
    		{
    			shipping_carrier += " ";
    		}

shipping_tracking_number += order_shipments_records[index].getFieldValue(shipments_tracking_number_id);
    	    shipping_carrier += order_shipments_records[index].getFieldValue(shipments_carrier_id);
    	}

data[details_shipping_tracking_number_id] = shipping_tracking_number;
    	data[details_shipping_carrier_id] = shipping_carrier;

console.log(JSON.stringify(data));

// Last but not least push the new record.
    	var details_id = 'fld-ac04de32d98242b88333977c89526fc1';
    	var detailsRecord = record.addNewRecordToField(details_id);
    	detailsRecord.setFieldValues(data);
    	document.saveAllChanges();

return "Created child record for " + title;
    }

And here’s the full document structure (using the build tree script) of my purchases document:

Purchases: (frm-efc0199a2b1543f79e722383014533b0)
    	'Image 01' photo (fld-e631165b67374734a3b8f384708b5922)
    	'Title' text (fld-0d0edd2552ea461e929f806a4e5552b5)
    	'Subtitle' calc (fld-45ef928f87e24bcd93e6751c8c21a6cb)
    		Referenced Fields: 
    		 - State (fld-9402f8c0d53c43b986fee4ebc3468929)
    		 - Colour (fld-a8626656cc90455ea9336dd2488d4aef)
    		 - Category (fld-6fdd09891a8c4d73be1b24aa07d077be)
    	'State' text (fld-9402f8c0d53c43b986fee4ebc3468929)
    	'Previous State' text (fld-636a7a4671c14877b1b17ea1b579cef5)
    	'State Watcher' script (fld-45463af0b409465ea78ad7c498ee896d)
    	'Colour' text (fld-a8626656cc90455ea9336dd2488d4aef)
    	'Category' text (fld-6fdd09891a8c4d73be1b24aa07d077be)

=== 'Main' section (fld-76597ce17f924c25bbcb195df984331c) ===
    	'Date Created' date_created (fld-0d049abe706b41afb680ab9a1bf99d46)
    	'Date Modified' date_modified (fld-59a06347614e48e8bf547a855b781582)
    	'Purchase Date' date (fld-ccbd9a8f51d34246bebfb31aa4e397dd)
    	'Ship Date' date (fld-cb3a9886ac7f4ec487447801a3911a1a)
    	'Received Date' date (fld-bb17d48e41c7423692ab586f6c884d05)
    	'Last Worn' date (fld-c275ddef83824707b5fcccb5e0698768)
    	'Order ID' text (fld-e3e66a0f2e5c4df7b9496f65355e0bcf)
    	'Marketplace' text (fld-c163aba17ae64c4d93b5a53819a139dc)
    	'Store Name' text (fld-3d98dc6cdcae4a88909c97c80dde7bfb)
    	'Brand' text (fld-1e250019d7b249f282cc572814d3e71d)
    	'Source' web_site (fld-da9d866bf3ca4d47aade04a77efd7301)
    	'Source Scraper Script' script (fld-429e3e7ca20a49d38b26417e25e6db26)
    	'Item Key' text (fld-ae7379d699e9473aa2ab16a2a2f002d4)
    	'Price' number (fld-08129d71ab0f4fa4a2749456281fca07)
    	'Shipping Tracking Number' text (fld-6ea45a9c141343628940bfbcfa38ee90)
    	'Shipping Carrier' text (fld-12644a7a4ae24ed8a7926123832d3557)

=== 'Storage' section (fld-f99f779335f54b9cb0a4179a90bb97dd) ===
    	'Bag Barcode' text (fld-32d459f0b5fb4dc4974795c484832af1)
    	'Storage Box' text (fld-c08e3a9eb7784d7f8ee3a5576c0adffa)
    	'Attributes JSON' text (fld-f95fdbc7b2de4b6e8c3efb46c4c5452b)

=== 'Product Data' section (fld-5a42b3a215d947399c120078ea868672) ===
    	'Seller Category' text (fld-c89e0cb1479e4aa7bace4532320ab697)
    	'Title (Native)' text (fld-7b07b948fcee448daa06c41759e60233)
    	'Notes' note (fld-bf19d52c18cb4f5198df191ef7902e1b)
    	'Note Parser Script' script (fld-7ad209e1e70a4d53985fd229d122bcfd)
    	'Product Details' note (fld-f4e804c1869740a4bfd99a9adcfb3c49)
    	'Attributes' table (fld-6b2e26f53e6c4f0fb7ebc14400b4f118)
    		- 'Key' text (fld-1ff8c9d03e5e48beac09bdf639c0b286)
    		- 'Value' text (fld-6a145374b8774cfca13fdc0c1756d00f)
    		- 'Date Created' date_created (fld-ff31511cb4f54ce1b9f7ba85a8c0f43f)
    	'Attributes Extractor Script' script (fld-134d8663f295429e8e671e4e445e16d2)
    	'Variant Data' table (fld-eb212e705eb34e9ea5cc4386ea7a9b1f)
    		- 'Date Created' date_created (fld-482c2129901640299867923ced44ea01)
    		- 'Value' text (fld-e4ce093c1c22416192eb80554272d6cd)
    		- 'Key' text (fld-ecc1b1ede8414912a63ec144012fa9e9)
    	'Features' table (fld-1c20f096120845d98c2be64d2102c135)
    		- 'Feature Name' text (fld-0a478f6fce164226afab62946a3cec96)
    		- 'Feature Type' text (fld-84bd72ca7f354f8db68d469c427c25d0)

=== 'Attachments and Relationships' section (fld-339f3e44f6f142ddb5ceb1df699f494d) ===
    	'File Attachment' file (fld-c28b98cb3d8a43f98ee65503b30a6658)
    	'Order Items' from_form (fld-4862767002cf4aadad853e78dffb2eed) manyToMany 'Order Items' (frm-7a809372942a4031ae4bdf014f69e99b)
    	'Gallery' from_form (fld-41cea237bfa44135a788d09b2a390019) manyToMany 'Gallery Items' (frm-1dd95cbe70cc490c972487920317620c)
    	'Purchases' form (fld-2dfc5804be564f17bcc3c66fd1080121) manyToMany 'Purchases' (frm-efc0199a2b1543f79e722383014533b0)
    	'Shipments' form (fld-263993691f544158a16dd13fdf633562) manyToMany 'Shipments' (frm-ac823b8717fb428fa48b65b0efa4a2c3)

=== 'Images' section (fld-642fef453ecb4d32b74d2e34993da182) ===
    	'Image 02' photo (fld-28b749eeaff24492a730e427364ca683)
    	'Image 03' photo (fld-1f0ae66bce7e4b63981b244e40ce4366)
    	'Image 04' photo (fld-3cf1f20172104500af3070b96da2528e)
    	'Image 05' photo (fld-0a8930a83d1f41b68012178ffe54d2ab)

=== 'Linking Metadata' section (fld-fd8627a7114a431bb9199bdc2bd67ad8) ===
    	'Order Line Number' number (fld-da763fa0946d4be79039b4e828cf85f4)
    	'Purchase Key' calc (fld-8be9b2c2603f458f8349082237c41964)
    		Referenced Fields: 
    		 - Marketplace (fld-c163aba17ae64c4d93b5a53819a139dc)
    		 - Store Name (fld-3d98dc6cdcae4a88909c97c80dde7bfb)
    		 - Order ID (fld-e3e66a0f2e5c4df7b9496f65355e0bcf)
    	'Shipment Key' calc (fld-7652273e8d02496f8f8ebc6c46d93230)
    		Referenced Fields: 
    		 - Shipping Carrier (fld-12644a7a4ae24ed8a7926123832d3557)
    		 - Shipping Tracking Number (fld-6ea45a9c141343628940bfbcfa38ee90)
    	'Modified Age' calc (fld-9e5bc8ce982c4a468c4b66cad92ecc5b)
    		Referenced Fields: 
    		 - Date Modified (fld-59a06347614e48e8bf547a855b781582)
    	'Purchase Age' calc (fld-9675f0fb104847f0a9705da74bb8bd1a)
    		Referenced Fields: 
    		 - Purchase Date (fld-ccbd9a8f51d34246bebfb31aa4e397dd)
    	'UUID' calc (fld-13790925689a4a189aee77b2c4d0fcb6)
    	'Sample Calc' calc (fld-cf5f7b65e683481696a7e864ab39b3e5)
    		Referenced Fields: 
    		 - Title (fld-0d0edd2552ea461e929f806a4e5552b5)
    		 - Order Items::Title (frm-7a809372942a4031ae4bdf014f69e99b::fld-39ca9564ef2347ac93f933bc9a2316ac via fld-4862767002cf4aadad853e78dffb2eed)
    		 - Variant Data::Key (frm-efc0199a2b1543f79e722383014533b0::fld-ecc1b1ede8414912a63ec144012fa9e9 via fld-eb212e705eb34e9ea5cc4386ea7a9b1f)
    		 - Purchases::Purchase Key (frm-efc0199a2b1543f79e722383014533b0::fld-8be9b2c2603f458f8349082237c41964 via fld-2dfc5804be564f17bcc3c66fd1080121)
    	'Orders' from_form (fld-7bdce35a95dc42d596861eedf729eb73) join 'Orders' (frm-6c5adbc73d9f498c978b637c60d19561)
    			 ON Purchases.Purchase Key == Orders.Purchase Key
    	'Sync Toggle' check_mark (fld-b784d5a9b3bf435b93b71a20baa4d983)

Orders: (frm-6c5adbc73d9f498c978b637c60d19561)
    	'Purchase Date' date (fld-bc2e4b152dee42ac9361539a6e37cb5d)
    	'Marketplace' text (fld-fa37906add2942c88bce3b500561c42d)
    	'Order ID' text (fld-8228040b4641449b96aabfaea15f1ac5)
    	'Store Name' text (fld-c153da2f9a504be4b6fee4b5b62a1c11)
    	'Store Name (Alt)' text (fld-9d12d614867b49d78ad1b9a5958d9bcd)
    	'URL' web_site (fld-fc8fb7f30fe4459495600e4d396160c2)
    	'URL Parser' script (fld-868cd41df6754bed94f90174262373a0)
    	'Shipping Cost' number (fld-288cfa093d164eb79f0432c722c71ba4)
    	'Sales Tax' number (fld-42664ebbbe98429c902b8669551d0d6e)
    	'Order Cost' number (fld-acdbf6132877436d8f86d12a7a732a13)
    	'Order Cost (Items)' script (fld-34223ce7a81d49af8fcf34b498348760)
    	'Vouchers' number (fld-3242366818524c3cb6ac65851a49a599)
    	'Total Cost' calc (fld-a4f4eff5a667421fa84fb319bb3f9f30)
    		Referenced Fields: 
    		 - Order Cost (fld-acdbf6132877436d8f86d12a7a732a13)
    		 - Shipping Cost (fld-288cfa093d164eb79f0432c722c71ba4)
    		 - Sales Tax (fld-42664ebbbe98429c902b8669551d0d6e)
    		 - Vouchers (fld-3242366818524c3cb6ac65851a49a599)
    	'Currency' text (fld-a069572060fe46daa4f151f7b4ff84cc)
    	'USD Total' number (fld-568f8cf940824f70bd12d2d5bf8091f2)
    	'Payment Method' text (fld-84341c7fc70f43f29bdc277a879a3d6f)
    	'Statement Entry' text (fld-f18af4bc1ed047f2a4820c6bfe507688)
    	'Note' note (fld-eb7bbf4f816844739549ae82b19ea8eb)
    	'Shipping Address' note (fld-d85b9118ea0346bea2b29c337c68bc60)
    	'Ship Date' date (fld-6ab700ccc11d418fbd27d8899d00c7a9)
    	'Delivery Date' date (fld-4b1c4180dc1b4bb08b32d16fa60cae66)
    	'Order Item' form (fld-9db0c7698499435ab6b18b7eb420e0ae) toMany 'Order Items' (frm-7a809372942a4031ae4bdf014f69e99b)
    	'Shipments' form (fld-db2fcdb4d79c466ea09671c47d2ae645) manyToMany 'Shipments' (frm-ac823b8717fb428fa48b65b0efa4a2c3)
    	'Purchases' form (fld-07c0ec05287a48c9a67b64d816007518) join 'Purchases' (frm-efc0199a2b1543f79e722383014533b0)
    			 ON Orders.Purchase Key == Purchases.Purchase Key

=== 'Calcs' section (fld-41cdc6a954524c05b9ec9e04c878f150) ===
    	'Alternate Order ID' text (fld-e0cc0e4c813848d6bb1dbe7fb5574c4a)
    	'Alternate Order ID Autocomplete Script' script (fld-75daa7631d7d4a10821b7cdd1df43104)
    	'USD Autopopulate Script' script (fld-89d9508a06594cf7bc5f4409699b796d)
    	'Shipping/Delivery Autopropagate Script' script (fld-544b7acca8b64e98b78bef29cdc6ac2c)
    	'Purchase Key' calc (fld-3e49aaa5bc32429c8f0f0f234878356d)
    		Referenced Fields: 
    		 - Marketplace (fld-fa37906add2942c88bce3b500561c42d)
    		 - Store Name (fld-c153da2f9a504be4b6fee4b5b62a1c11)
    		 - Order ID (fld-8228040b4641449b96aabfaea15f1ac5)
    	'USD Total Calc' number (fld-a50be30e2a974dee84a68195ffac913f)
    	'Aggregate Shipping Tracking Numbers' script (fld-7e8c8aa428304e53b9a559b6e6651d94)
    	'AutoURL' script (fld-b658ac413ef04b298d57121cc1206f82)

Order Items: (frm-7a809372942a4031ae4bdf014f69e99b)
    	'Title' text (fld-39ca9564ef2347ac93f933bc9a2316ac)
    	'Title (Native)' text (fld-ef385456de924ee2ade8db3fec9415c7)
    	'Transaction ID' text (fld-9330e89b024e40cc86f541dc4c3fe686)
    	'Price' number (fld-a2973999a60d4319baf0b4480d6f57a0)
    	'Quantity' number (fld-39379cdff743496f9a1ccbdc1ae56297)
    	'Line Number' number (fld-f95b68d488cb4b058bbf3de84e1a7c3b)
    	'Total Price' script (fld-a2339a503f3d458ebfc0f9e7aa831017)
    	'Note' note (fld-d0cfab9ec09d497294fbd8b5b52caf16)
    	'Note Parser' script (fld-f1a20232b9ab4286b790fa57c4c4b0cc)
    	'Details' form (fld-ac04de32d98242b88333977c89526fc1) manyToMany 'Purchases' (frm-efc0199a2b1543f79e722383014533b0)
    	'Order' from_form (fld-c3a6725d7d9446da92bbb880ffe90a9e) toOne 'Orders' (frm-6c5adbc73d9f498c978b637c60d19561)
    	'Shipments' from_form (fld-0489f6c24c50466f9348313584893941) toOne 'Shipments' (frm-ac823b8717fb428fa48b65b0efa4a2c3)
    	'Gallery' from_form (fld-6ffd4369da0b418fb790a975f69a0ab2) manyToMany 'Gallery Items' (frm-1dd95cbe70cc490c972487920317620c)
    	'Default Values' script (fld-7c7222480794423a844685e6bd5954ab)
    	'Date Created' date_created (fld-6dcd45dd73a4463ca21378bf4ea48c69)
    	'Date Modified' date_modified (fld-b97807466ad044d0a646e06017db8ea1)

Script Manager: (frm-a311565fe3614c5ca97a3942a2973450)
    	'Installed Version' calc (fld-c45a76a8b28b4546821f0a76d6076621) - calculation field missing formula!
    	'Source' calc (fld-6ecd7dbcad784799b651945616fc4e26) - calculation field missing formula!
    	'Enable Updates?' check_mark (fld-077d7d4c5619419abb25c7e513e61697)

Shipments: (frm-ac823b8717fb428fa48b65b0efa4a2c3)
    	'Tracking Number' text (fld-c487390743c947969cbe661cff596855)
    	'Carrier' text (fld-0950c430cb0c41f79c51d43a544b366b)
    	'Tracking Details' script (fld-7a29242731d9451092c92d8586dbc94a)
    	'Alternate Tracking Numbers' table (fld-cf8718051bea4cc2aba0069ae76f32b7)
    		- 'Carrier' text (fld-193ef28f49c04c73affcfbba09001524)
    		- 'Tracking Number' text (fld-7342203d8f36415191bf8419fb6f70dc)
    		- 'Notes' text (fld-82a805c52d3c4408a775a3fc04bdc19f)
    		- 'Tracking URL' web_site (fld-de244f5ddb5d4f4ba86f218d7c0bf141)
    	'Tracking URL' web_site (fld-83e7a9bd104e495fb48de1da74b00c43)
    	'Tracking URL Autocomplete' script (fld-dddcdc15e1c44aa4a99bba6314dc7a07)
    	'Shipping Date' date (fld-1aa32f17e059424fb4e24bf894b34fdf)
    	'Received Date' date (fld-e3e3539ee04f4cc7971c7098c572104d)
    	'Unverified' check_mark (fld-abdb319b7db74fc39812a94778c433cc)
    	'Note' note (fld-b6352a3e22ca4a7d966cf4a216a7c135)
    	'ZIP Code' number (fld-4f73faa8937446a0a3b24e6dd4624d6b)

=== 'Join Fields' section (fld-42dce0fcedce4368b334ab72b765e7e3) ===
    	'Date Propagation' script (fld-f7aba3b5ddd6430cb8e9a211e0086c84)
    	'Order Item' form (fld-f3c8f85d6dd14c2f8199d050ad7fc5f9) toMany 'Order Items' (frm-7a809372942a4031ae4bdf014f69e99b)
    	'Purchases Join' form (fld-5c4a2d1aadad4005a82d424216d1bb7b) join 'Purchases' (frm-efc0199a2b1543f79e722383014533b0)
    			 ON Shipments.Shipment Key == Purchases.Shipment Key
    	'Shipping Events' table (fld-1ed7b8bddb8a463fa10b94ac11d64ecd)
    		- 'Date / Time' date_time (fld-6d279f9411c8497d9f6dcd2d74c01ef6)
    		- 'Location' text (fld-93730ed5a3ab41749b972d17c8c6880f)
    		- 'Message' text (fld-c861230085ab4b46ac05feab59a5add0)
    	'Shipment Key' calc (fld-201444109af7460d831ce21a96087e13)
    		Referenced Fields: 
    		 - Carrier (fld-0950c430cb0c41f79c51d43a544b366b)
    		 - Tracking Number (fld-c487390743c947969cbe661cff596855)
    	'Date Created' date_created (fld-8b02c9de87d240dba0aa9b774a5deca1)
    	'Purchases' from_form (fld-691985f25f2c4ce8b36dcc112a3ae600) manyToMany 'Purchases' (frm-efc0199a2b1543f79e722383014533b0)
    	'Orders' from_form (fld-6ee418159c264ff5bb1b5da1fde43e2f) manyToMany 'Orders' (frm-6c5adbc73d9f498c978b637c60d19561)

Gallery Items: (frm-1dd95cbe70cc490c972487920317620c)
    	'Image' photo (fld-66620a6542a14b4eb3df98aa19f0afac)
    	'Title' text (fld-c4919a9d54c142b78eaf0fef3cc91e73)
    	'Keywords' text (fld-de6f53f4658f4321a77377f6bb9a736c)
    	'Source' web_site (fld-c32969738e4c4ab7947c53054c82bef8)
    	'Source Scraper Script' script (fld-0a45936b78e847fe8aeb2da089ac3fae)
    	'Purchases' form (fld-c5ae0e2263334e07ab558734ba6f4f9c) manyToMany 'Purchases' (frm-efc0199a2b1543f79e722383014533b0)
    	'Order Items' form (fld-c352a2dfa2884fb7ab9f380a08860ba3) manyToMany 'Order Items' (frm-7a809372942a4031ae4bdf014f69e99b)
    	'Date Created' date_created (fld-721df5a648de40a194a40bb8ab7d1946)
    	'Date Modified' date_modified (fld-4655757bd1824f70ad42fc558776f65b)
    	'Notes' note (fld-f6ce1405bd7a435080c03f8b0598c9f5)
    	'File Attachment' file (fld-b2f3efd087fb4d5f853309ef79ab3d31)
    	'Metadata' table (fld-7ccfc47e23194d6b8856632dabb3097d)
    		- 'Value' text (fld-4bf84f891e544ba6a03c56d1978ef4b2)
    		- 'Date Created' date_created (fld-8369762f3c7b410ab7f5c92dd87f132c)
    		- 'Key' text (fld-d5e45b1c9a184aaeb26622a7eae3ca8f)
    	'Extended Metadata' text (fld-b8e7d09b55384e45a9922bf652e05f96)

Desirable Acquisitions: (frm-20f8844810bb4884a22ab1a3c0e143a4)
    	'Name' text (fld-bdd887ce763243bc847afdf6f2549f52)
    	'Notes' note (fld-c3920264a1b54927831a8984de7ea984)
    	'State' text (fld-9cebaa1a64254c4ba4bd064eeeb72a81)
    	'Date Created' date_created (fld-361ec793242e40b38657d9563681dab9)
    	'Date Modified' date_modified (fld-6845c7dbbeaf4ac9915cee48b00c5f72)
    	'Photo' photo (fld-b9ad86e8707c460885002b828b8dadc1)
    	'Web Site' web_site (fld-e0b4c7a6bb82474297b38e2ccc1fe39a)
    	'Acquisition Samples' form (fld-2eb1061b9fce4dd5a5508896c22c3784) toMany 'Acquisition Samples' (frm-34193fbd729f498194bff2d11bec5de0)
    	'Purchases' form (fld-3314dab138a14046862da7dc3700e11c) manyToMany 'Purchases' (frm-efc0199a2b1543f79e722383014533b0)
    	'File Attachment' file (fld-0287b866efa0428d9dc417d7531b39c3)

Acquisition Samples: (frm-34193fbd729f498194bff2d11bec5de0)
    	'Title' text (fld-e2f18890c0344e82a6486704ea65f527)
    	'Notes' note (fld-ad2c2752eefb4d4eb96220ff1b042ad9)
    	'Source' web_site (fld-25b14dc7565d40a1b58121554ba8a4aa)
    	'Price' number (fld-72464af6aea84a3d8e26a8c17f39738f)
    	'Pictures' photo (fld-265e6017684547fb8cb0a891a89e35c8)
    	'Desirable Acquisitions' from_form (fld-6b1b4faa00094613a1ce44c582393d36) toOne 'Desirable Acquisitions' (frm-20f8844810bb4884a22ab1a3c0e143a4)
    	'File Attachment' file (fld-c59caf13ff1941acbc700b281feb7a72)

July 30, 2019 at 10:53 AM #36124

D J Leason
    Participant

@Sam Moffatt

You are extremely generous with your time and knowledge. Thanks! You have given me a lot to think about. If you ever find yourself in need of some medicinal herbs let me know.

July 30, 2019 at 1:16 PM #36125

Sam Moffatt
    Participant

You’re welcome!

Viewing 17 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.