User interface options

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Kip Vaughan
    Participant

Hi,

I was wondering if there were plans to implement backgound patterns like there is in Bento? I like how the entry area becomes visually dominant that way. It would also be nice to have an option to use the forms sidebar that is less visually dominant perhaps that you could change under preferences.

Other then that I really like the program! I just started using it and looks like it will become a great Bento replacement.

February 14, 2016 at 3:35 PM #15954

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Kip,

Right now you can specify a background colour for your custom templates, but I haven’t implemented a way of selecting a textured pattern.

I’m not sure what you mean by an option to use the forms sidebar that’s less visually dominant.

Thanks,

Brendan

February 14, 2016 at 5:05 PM #15956

Kip Vaughan
    Participant

What I mean is right now the main form entry area is plain looking so my eye tends to drift over to the much more colorful sidebar. I noticed that an earlier version of Tap Forms had a more Bento looking sidebar which it what I would probably use most of the time if it were a choice. I hope that makes sense.

February 15, 2016 at 12:18 AM #15961

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Kip,

Ah I see. You’re talking about the dark themed forms list on the left. You can hide that if you like. There’s a Hide Forms List function for that. Click the Forms List button in the toolbar to toggle it.

I am also working on some UI refinements for an upcoming update which will change that view a bit.

Thanks,

Brendan

February 15, 2016 at 3:35 AM #15964

Kip Vaughan
    Participant

I actually like keeping the sidebar open especially since I use the app on large screens. The sidebar looks neat but I just find it hard to focus on the data entry area. I will look forward to what you have coming up in the future update.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.