Updated – Won't load

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

sigamy
    Participant

I’ve updated via App Store. I enter my encry key and the app just hangs. Spinning wheel of death.

Any easy fix for this?

December 21, 2012 at 1:11 PM #5743

mrGadjet
    Participant

Second this, i’ve upgraded on both my machines and i can’t use it at all now!!

One machine i have encrypted database and it hangs as i put the encryption in the other one is not encrypted and it hangs when i try and access any form….

Getting a little annoyed, i have spend money on this, before sync didnt work and now program dont work at all….

FIX IT!!

-Matt

December 21, 2012 at 4:56 PM #5748

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Matt,

Are you the same Matt I screen shared with a little while ago? If so, I believe we’ve corrected the issue you were having.

For others reading this post, there is a missing % character in the Swedish translation file that is causing the app to crash when you have the language set to Swedish. If you switch your system language to English you should be able to re-launch the app fine.

Once Tap Forms has launched in English, you can go back to your regular system language. Tap Forms will continue to function in English while you use your other apps in your native language.

I have fixed this translation problem and a new update will come out in January.

Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks,

Brendan

December 21, 2012 at 5:00 PM #5749

Brendan
    Keymaster

Sigamy, if you’re interested in doing a screen share with me I can help fix this for you.

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.