Updated Script Manager

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Sam Moffatt
    Participant

A while back I posted a Script Manager form and here I am with an updated version. This version now adds an extra form for “Repository” which adds the ability to automatically download scripts and update them. To use it, import the archive attached to this post, go to the newly created “Repository” form and use the “Update Scripts” form script to download all of the scripts listed in my GitHub repo. It provides a level of automatic versioning so that if something goes wrong you can easily rollback to a previous version of the script.

I’ve got a video on YouTube showing how to import it and some of the features of it. I have a plan to do some more to cover some of the scripts.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    November 15, 2020 at 7:09 AM #42591

Max Heart
    Participant

Sam, you are amazing. Just watched your video on the Script Manager. Thank you so much for all your work.
    Best, Max

November 15, 2020 at 1:01 PM #42604

Sam Moffatt
    Participant

Thanks for the kind words! Hopefully it was useful to you and got you further along your Tap Forms journey.

November 17, 2020 at 10:12 AM #42634

Chris Ju
    Participant

Thank you from me too, Sam! You really helped me out with some major coding difficulties!

November 18, 2020 at 8:21 PM #42642

Sam Moffatt
    Participant

Awesome! Good to hear that the videos are helping folk out :)

January 28, 2022 at 1:01 PM #46492

Chris Ju
    Participant

Sam, thank you very much for your script manager. It’s very cool! Have you ever considered including PapaParse? I think MIT-License allows that (https://mit-license.org)…

January 28, 2022 at 6:11 PM #46501

Sam Moffatt
    Participant

Updated the index.json file to add the latest tagged version of PapaParse and also added in the md5sum as well that was already in the repo but not in the list.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.