Update not available for me

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

johnny_law
    Participant

Brendan, Have to say TapForms is the best app on my phone!

I look forward to updates, but have not seen one in a while. I began looking and found that 2.0 was out. After further investigation I saw that the Lite version on the app store is still at version 1.9.12 (which is what I have).

About a year ago I upgraded to the Full Version using the in-app upgrade. Doing so did update the usage to Full Version but never changed the Icon (you assured me it was fully updated). As it turns out my Apple Update is linked to the Lite Version and not the Full Version so I am stuck with version 1.9.12 until the app store approves the 2.0 app. Never was this a problem before, maybe I didn’t notice. Is there any way I can change that or am I stuck waiting for the LITE version update?

Johnny

January 5, 2011 at 1:29 AM #4316

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Johnny,

That is because Apple did not approve the update for the LITE version in the same speed they approved the full version. I always submit the full version and the lite versions at the same time to Apple. Sometimes they approve the Lite version before the Full version and sometimes it’s the other way around. But there were problems with the 2.0 version, so I withdrew it for the Lite version. But I have since submitted version 2.0.1 for all three versions of my app. The Lite version, the Full version, and the iPad HD version. I’m just waiting for Apple to approve them all.

Just hang on a few days longer. I’m sure Apple will approve them all shortly.

Thanks!

Brendan

January 5, 2011 at 1:37 AM #4317

johnny_law
    Participant

Thanks Brendan,

If you replied any faster you would have to write the Question too! Amazing.

It probably worked in my favor this time, but like I said, this is my favorite app on my phone and always excited when I see a new update.

Thanks for your great support!

Johnny

January 5, 2011 at 1:49 AM #4318

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Johnny,

I have requested an expedited review, so we’ll see what they say. It’s not guaranteed, but it’s at least something to try.

Thanks!

Brendan

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.