Twitter

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t see a link to a Twitter account for TapForms. Ever think about starting one?

Also, can you update the blog to let us know what’s going on with TapForms at the moment?

I’m planning on using this program to catalog our new music library, along with other things. I’m hoping for continued development of the program, as it has clearly had in the past.

I have made recommendations on the Feedback page (however, I had not created an account when I did so).

Thanks so much for this very powerful program!

August 28, 2009 at 8:03 PM #3749

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Choirguy,

I should probably create a separate TapForms Twitter account. But you can follow me at http://twitter.com/brendand

If you read my most recent blog post, you’ll see what’s new in Tap Forms 1.8. Rest assured, I work on Tap Forms every day. I do have a day job, so my hours are limited to evenings and weekends, so it’s slow going at times. But I’ve got some great new stuff coming for 1.8. Please click on the Blog link and read the article about me temporarily taking down Tap Forms from the international stores. In that posting I outline the new features coming in 1.8.

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.