Transfer document

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Leo Plasman
    Participant

I use TapForms 5 on Mac and iPad. I have documents created on the Mac and want to transfer the file to the iPad, but that does not work. I choose the document from the homescreen and choose send. I see my iPad and select it, while I have TapForms open on my iPad. I do not receive the confirmation message and I continue to see the screen that shows my iPad with the message in the button “please wait. For your information. I had deleted the app on my iPad and installed the app on the iPad again. During the new install the app does not show the folder with international samples like it did the first time, which is strange in my opinion.

Please advise.

August 14, 2016 at 6:20 AM #18595

Leo Plasman
    Participant

Problem of the transfer is solved but the cause is I think important to mention. When I did a new install of TapForms on my iPad only the example file I selected during the install cam up in the homescreen. From the moment I clicked this file from the homescreen I could never return to the homescreen. Even now I have more then one document and I start the app on my iPad it opens the last file I used automatically. When I click on the button in the top left of the screen to return to the homescreen it shows the homescreen for a short moment but then immediately open my last file again. I never get the chance to choose another file on my iPad. This looks to me like a software error.

August 14, 2016 at 10:35 PM #18632

Brendan
    Keymaster

I’ve fixed this bug in version 5.0.2 which I submitted to Apple tonight. The document will close now properly. But there is a workaround for now in the current version. Just tap on the Search tab and close it from there.

Also version 5.0.2 fixes the confirmation message not appearing if a document is currently open.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.