Totals Out Of Alignment With Column

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

TeamSDA
    Participant

Hello…

Just did some updates to my form structure e.g. added some fields and re ordered the columns of a couple of my Link To Form tables. After doing so I can’t get the totals at the bottom of the tables to align properly with their perspective columns.

In the past I have been able to go out of the form and back in again or relaunch the app and all would be good. This time no amount of doing these steps seems to correct the issue. Is there another way to clear the old total positions and reset to the new column order?

I am using the latest Mac version on a MacBook Air. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
    Dave

August 12, 2014 at 9:42 PM #10626

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Dave,

Sorry about this display bug you’ve found.

If you try enabling and disabling some fields in the Select a Field popover, this may correct it for you.

Thanks,

Brendan

August 15, 2014 at 7:51 AM #10636

TeamSDA
    Participant

Hello Brendan…

I gave your suggestion a go as well as deselecting and re selecting the field to calculate as a total in the field edit window. No amount of fiddling with things solves the issue. For now I have laid out the table in it’s default order and column size so things are lined up.

Any further suggestions?

Kind Regards,
    Dave

August 15, 2014 at 2:48 PM #10645

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Dave,

Can you please email me your form template and post a screenshot so I can see?

Thanks,

August 21, 2014 at 2:22 PM #10681

TeamSDA
    Participant

Hello Brendan…

Thank you for staying with this and apologies for the late reply, the week got away from me. I have attached two screen shots, the one with the totals fields in the default order and another with the custom order. Note, totals fields are displaced. I will forward the templet via email.

Kind Regards,
    Dave

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.