Thumnail View

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Dirk Soenen
    Participant

Hello,
    i have a little issue with thumbnail view. When choosing the view, the thumbnails have a correct format. When I click on a thumbnail for selecting the record, the thumbnail reduces in format, to a very small thumbnail. When leaving the view, and re-entering the view, thumbnail are displaying ok.
    Any idea what is happening ? known issue ?

Thanks
    Dirk

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    May 18, 2021 at 7:05 PM #44439

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Dirk,

When you view the record details for the small thumbnail records, do you see the full sized image?

This looks like the Photo Grid View. You can also adjust the size of the thumbnails on the slider above the records list.

Thanks,

Brendan

May 19, 2021 at 9:26 AM #44443

Dirk Soenen
    Participant

Hoi Brendan,

it is indeed the photo grid view. the problem is that sometimes the thumbnails are full format, and sometimes they are shrieked. And sometimes they shrink when I click on it. I tried to see whether there are differences between the records, but I can’t see.
    If you want I can put a database available on onedrive, so you can see what happens ?

Thanks anyway
    Best regards

Dirk

May 19, 2021 at 8:25 PM #44445

Sam Moffatt
    Participant

I’ve seen quirks like this with the photo grid views as well, its not something I’ve consistently reproduced though.

May 19, 2021 at 8:28 PM #44446

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Dirk,

Sure, if you want to email me a link to support@tapforms.com I’ll take a look at it.

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.