Thinking of buying tapforms for mac but…

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Thinking of buying tapforms for mac but…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

dicki
    Participant

I am thinking of buying tapforms for my mac, but if i buy it once, can i use that for my both mac’s and macbook, or do i need to buy it twice?

Both mac’s using the same itunes account.

And can i use tapforms to create invoices for clients?

Hope you can give me answer on both.

Thanks a lot

March 5, 2015 at 3:13 AM #13074

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Dicki,

You can use it on all of the Macs that you personally own in your own household.

Sure, you can use Tap Forms to create invoices. You would probably want to create a new layout in an Invoices form that you create. You can customize how the layout looks to make it look like an invoice. However, Tap Forms is not an accounting program, so there are certainly things that an accounting program does that Tap Forms wouldn’t do in terms of building invoices. But I know that some customers of mine are using Tap Forms to generate invoices.

Thanks!

Brendan

March 5, 2015 at 4:22 AM #13076

dicki
    Participant

Thanks Brendan,

I already bought the tapform for mac. great, i am now playing with it.
    For invoices i just have to create an invoice, and count all the invoices for last 3 months. Now i use http://www.simpleinvoices.org/ but if Tapforms can replace that it will be great.
    On the other hand i will use TapForms for scheduling my window cleaning work.
    once a week, once 8 weeks, once 3 months.

So i will find out.
    Thanks for this great program.
    Dicki Smits

March 8, 2015 at 11:35 AM #13121

Nigel Parrish
    Participant

Hi Dicki

I have created an invoice using Tapforms. Hoping to use after April in next tax year. I will tidy it up and can then post for you and others to look at and modify.

Nigel

March 8, 2015 at 11:41 AM #13122

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hey Nigel,

That would be very kind of you. Please post it in the Template Exchange forum when you have a chance.

Thanks!

Brendan

March 8, 2015 at 12:21 PM #13123

dicki
    Participant

Hello Nigel,

Sounds great. Hope to receive an copy.
    Thanks for your help.
    Greetings from holland

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.