TF5 & Contact Access

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Greg McDonald
    Participant

TF5 does not appear to add itself to the list of apps in Security & Privacy that can be enabled to access Contacts. Therefore, forms which link to Contacts can no longer add a contact to a record.

August 5, 2016 at 11:00 AM #18156

JR Holifield
    Participant

I am in the same boat… It asked to for access to my calendar but not contacts… when I attempt to access it said I need to give permission… go to systems preferences and permission area and confirmed TF5 is not listed.

August 5, 2016 at 11:14 AM #18157

tonyt
    Participant

Me too!

August 5, 2016 at 11:23 AM #18158

Mike Lapchynski
    Participant

Brendan, contact access works ok for me. Maybe, because I upgraded from the beta version, if that helps you. Everything works good with iOS apps. The Mac app has the other situation happening that I directed to you in the beta forum. How this info helps you address their issue.

August 5, 2016 at 12:08 PM #18160

Kirk Burtch
    Participant

I have the same problem

August 5, 2016 at 12:09 PM #18161

Craig Cameron
    Participant

Sorry to add to the misery, but me as well. Tap Forms 5 appears in Location Services and Calendar but not Contacts. I tried dragging the app to the Contacts but that didn’t work either.

August 5, 2016 at 2:58 PM #18176

Mike Lapchynski
    Participant

Brendan, contact access works ok for me. Maybe, because I upgraded from the beta version, if that helps you. Everything works good with iOS apps. The Mac app has the other situation happening that I directed to you in the beta forum. I hope this info helps you address their issue.

Sorry, I fixed my grammatical errors in last sentence in my post above.

August 5, 2016 at 7:38 PM #18187

W P
    Participant

Mine showed up in the list of apps in settings once I rebooted the iPad. The first time I tried to access the contact the iPad asked to to allow or deny.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.