TF3 Bug?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

tonyt
    Participant

Hi Brendan.

View a record in single column mode, then go to label layout, then return to normal view – half the screen is chopped off? A quit and reload sorts it out but not ideal.

Cheers

tony

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    October 29, 2014 at 10:56 PM #11501

Brendan
    Keymaster

Can you please email me your form template so I can try to reproduce that issue?

November 3, 2014 at 3:19 AM #11569

tonyt
    Participant

Hi Brendan

Any joy on this yet?

Cheers

Tony

November 6, 2014 at 4:26 AM #11634

tonyt
    Participant

Hi Brendan

Is this a bug sorted in 3.0.1?

Cheers

tony

November 6, 2014 at 1:45 PM #11640

Brendan
    Keymaster

Well, I haven’t been able to reproduce the bug. But it may be a Mavericks issue. I don’t see it in Yosemite.

December 3, 2014 at 11:40 AM #12080

tonyt
    Participant

HI Brendan

Is there ANY way I can send you a report of some sort to see if I can stop this. Every time I use layout to alter a view I get this and have to save . backup and reload. Its doable but a REAL pain! Seems to me its a screen handling ‘thing’!

I am using OSX 10.9.5 and TForms 3.0.1. The chopped off bit seems to be the same size as the layout pane. Sometimes when I go to layout I can’t even scroll the layout to show the right-hand side. Have to start all over again.

I don’t want to upgrade to Yosemite and IOS8 until a whole load of bugs are sorted out.

Cheers
    tony

December 4, 2014 at 12:20 AM #12088

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Tony,

Is there any chance you can send a video demonstration of this issue? I still haven’t been able to reproduce it, even in Mavericks. What exactly did you mean by “then return to normal view”?

Thanks,

Brendan

December 4, 2014 at 4:23 AM #12098

tonyt
    Participant

Video sent, please delete after viewing! By normal view I meant just back to looking at the form properly on screen as it should be displayed.

December 5, 2014 at 9:58 AM #12131

tonyt
    Participant

Hi Brendan

That seems to hopefully be it!

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.