TF 5.2.5 Mac OS List of Additions / Fixes?

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms TF 5.2.5 Mac OS List of Additions / Fixes?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

tonyt
    Participant

Hi Brendan
    I always seem to have this problem – finding a list of the above and how to use them! Is there a place they appear every update issued? Would be SO helpful if possible?
    By the way – the roll up section headings has finally saved my life! Also, auto complete is going to be a real help.
    Many thanks
    Tony
    PS Is there a way to lock / unlock ALL layers in a form with one click – would be good if not there yet – ‘Lock / Unlock ALL’ button?

January 17, 2018 at 4:32 PM #27035

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Tony,

You can find a list of the changes here:

https://www.tapforms.com/app/5.2.5.html

I’m glad you like the new features!

There’s no lock/unlock all feature on the Layers tab. But that would be a good idea. Well, other than exiting the layout design mode. But I can see how it would be useful to have.

January 17, 2018 at 4:32 PM #27036

Brendan
    Keymaster

Also the release notes are always displayed when you check for updates in the direct download version and also always available on the Mac App Store too under the Tap Forms Organizer 5 app.

January 18, 2018 at 5:46 AM #27048

tonyt
    Participant

Thanks Brendan. Just a thought, could there not be a link to updates info on the Tapforms tab on your website, next to download and purchase info at the top? I always miss looking at the info on downloading an update, too much to take in in one go and need somewhere easy to refer to…old age!
    Cheers…

January 18, 2018 at 12:32 PM #27055

Brendan
    Keymaster

I could probably put a link to it on my Support page. But the URL changes for every release (e.g. 5.2.4.html, 5.2.5.html, etc.) so that would be a pain. I do that because each specific update is tied to the release notes up until that point in time. I do it that way in case there is a new version that requires a newer macOS version. For example, Tap Forms 5.1.4 was the last version that ran on El Capitan. So the release notes for that version don’t include anything newer that’s included in Tap Forms 5.2.

January 18, 2018 at 12:33 PM #27056

Brendan
    Keymaster

You could also just take the above URL and change it to 5.2.6.html when you want to see the release notes for the next version when it becomes available :) At least until I jump to 5.3, which I’m not sure when I’ll do. Maybe I should soon because I keep adding features to the point releases, which really are supposed to be for just bug fixes.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.