TF 3.0

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Leo
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

like the new version.

So far I’ve come up to one mishap, in language setting that is.
    In gridview de decimal devider (in NL it’s , ) is changed to a point and with the export of a selection to .xlsx this . is set to a thousand devider.

Also some of the (almost every calculated number) the decimals numbers are truncated and rounded up to no decimals where 2 decimals are set.

See attached screen print.

Leo

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    October 23, 2014 at 9:49 PM #11283

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Leo,

Which is the correct numeric representation? The one in the detail view?

Thanks,

Brendan

October 23, 2014 at 9:54 PM #11284

Leo
    Participant

Yes,

the detailview is the correct presentation.

I’ve tried changing the language settings for the numbers but that didn’t help a bit.

October 23, 2014 at 10:02 PM #11285

Leo
    Participant

PS.

also the totals (Sigma) aren’t located right under the right column. It’s shifted right one column.

October 24, 2014 at 12:35 AM #11286

eddyfever
    Participant

Some issues i found so far, i use the dutch version so maybe the names are not correct:

– New forms created on the Mac in 3.0 won’t sync with iCloud
    – (Total)soms are not visible in column view (also not in 2.x)
    – “Connect to form” does not find new forms just created in 3.0, first after restart app.

Besides these things above, really great app makes me smile again behind my mac! :D

October 24, 2014 at 1:24 AM #11288

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Eddy,

1. Do changes to existing forms sync to other devices? Could it be that the other device just isn’t refreshing the list of forms and if you quit the app and re-launch that they will show up?
    2. Have you set the Calculation Type for your Number fields? That’s how Tap Forms knows what to display in the summary row. If you don’t set the Calculation Type, it won’t know what to display there.
    3. Sounds like this is a cacheing bug which I’ll fix.

Thanks,

Brendan

October 24, 2014 at 2:27 AM #11295

eddyfever
    Participant

About syncing i’ll let you know when i’m home. That from the summary works. I did not know it had to be set on field level. I thought just on Form level.

Sorry own TF first since yesterday. :D

October 24, 2014 at 4:01 AM #11306

eddyfever
    Participant

I did some testing, changes or forms made on ipad or iphone are being synced normally. Just forms created on the mac won’t sync.
    After a iCloud reset it looks to works again.

Other little minor bug i found is sometimes creating a new form it won’t appear at All forms, first after a restart of the app. Looks a lot like the bug i mentioned before.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.