Templates don't keep the text added

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Josef Tingbratt
    Participant

I have made a form where i make an order fro my IT-department within TF. When adding fields all is working properly but i also add text as headlines for each field. After saving and going back to the form most of these text-areas are gone again and I have to add them manually.

What do i do wrong?

I have also encountered a problem when i try to make anew layout that the system locks the whole computer and i need to restart it, so I’m avoiding new layouts at the moment….

November 4, 2014 at 1:59 AM #11591

Leo
    Participant

Hi,

did you copy the headlines from another form? That wont work. You need to add them again manually.

Leo

November 4, 2014 at 2:03 AM #11592

Josef Tingbratt
    Participant

Yes I did, wow I didn’t see that coming…

Will try again then…

November 4, 2014 at 5:30 AM #11596

Josef Tingbratt
    Participant

However the headlines are copied from the same form but the same problem appears…

November 4, 2014 at 9:56 AM #11600

Leo
    Participant

same problem, same solution…. add manual.

Have the same problem with keeping house style on the different reports. The only way is to do everything over again whiteout copying. But it’s only one time per report so no problem here…..okay, a bit ;-)

Leo

November 4, 2014 at 1:11 PM #11605

Brendan
    Keymaster

I thought I had fixed that bug for the 3.0 update, but apparently didn’t. I have fixed it for the 3.0.1 update coming soon. You will be able to copy and paste text and graphic objects from other forms (or the same form), but not field objects (since the destination form won’t have the copied field in it).

Thanks!

Brendan

November 4, 2014 at 1:12 PM #11606

Brendan
    Keymaster

In fact, if you’d like to try it out before I send version 3.0.1 to Apple for review, please download the demo beta 3.0.1 version and give it a go:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sluvd5csb2aixp6/Tap%20Forms%20Demo%203.0.1%20beta.app.zip?dl=0

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.