TapForms on Apple Watch–Refresh

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Tom Banks
    Participant

I’d like to view a TapForms document on my Apple Watch. I believe I follow the instructions as displayed on the TapForms app window on the watch. “Display on Apple Watch” is enabled as specified. But when I am done and tap the “Refresh” button” on the TapForms watch, nothing happens. My watch is version 4, and my OSes are current (though I can’t find where TapForms on the iPhone cites its software version number).

TapForms Mac 5 v 5.3.7
    TapForms iOS v ?

macOS Mojave 10.14.5
    iOS 12.3.1

Apologies if this has been raised before, but I can’t find it. Grateful for guidance,
    Tom

May 31, 2019 at 9:40 PM #34975

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Tom,

There’s actually 2 different switches you have to turn on. One for which document will be used for Apple Watch, and the 2nd to determine which forms you’d like to see on the Watch. To show the form on the Watch, go to the Customize Form screen and then find “Show on Watch”. Turn that on. The display of forms should refresh and show you that form.

June 1, 2019 at 6:20 AM #34982

Tom Banks
    Participant

Ah, that solved the problem for me. I had looked and looked for a “Customize Forms” screen but had missed it. I guess I could use a map to where the various controls for various functions are in TF. Many thanks for your speedy and good-tempered help. —Tom

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.