Tap Forms – newbie HELP please! (Bento transfer nightmare)

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Tap Forms – newbie HELP please! (Bento transfer nightmare)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

C Gill
    Participant

We have begun to set up the TapForm database but much of my Bento material (some 700 records including .docs, jpgs etc.) has not come across properly.

I am rapidly becoming very disillusioned with the new system, but *hope* we may yet make it work.

Does anyone know how to IMPORT the attached documents and urls, please. And how to get rid of all the strings of hashtags where there should be text.

I absolutely loved Bento, and would really like to get over this hump.

Thank you.

P.S. Wondering why there doesn’t seem to be a TapForms dedicated help(phone)line …

January 30, 2016 at 6:20 AM #15791

C Gill
    Participant

Also:

Please could someone help.

We have converted Bento 3 to Bento 4 [warning time limited software].

Exported to template, and ticked box to export records.

Photos have been imported BUT NOT text files e.g. WORD.doc and PAGES that were linked in previous Bento database.

Please advise how to migrate the links to these text documents. Thank you.

January 30, 2016 at 1:14 PM #15794

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi C,

Sorry, there’s no help line because I am a one-man company working at home on Tap Forms. With customers all around the world in every time zone, having a dedicated help line would be too much for me to handle. Plus I don’t think my wife would be too happy about that :-) I do all my support via this forum and email.

Tap Forms does attempt to copy file attachments though.

Would you be able to email me a link to download your template and I can try to find out what is going wrong for you? Send it to support@tapforms.com

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.