Tap Forms Mac 2.0 Now Available

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone!

It’s been long in development and long in beta testing. But it’s finally available!

You can read about all the new features in version 2.0 or have a look at my blog where I posted what’s new in 2.0 a while ago.

Also, I’ve been working on an often requested user manual for the Mac version. It’s a work in progress, but you can check it out now if you’d like:

http://www.manula.com/manuals/tap-zapp/tap-forms-mac/2.0/en/topic/introduction

Thanks!

Brendan

December 17, 2013 at 6:10 AM #8283

Yogie
    Participant

Great job! I love the new version! Finally I can use Tap Forms again on my iMac!
    Now my highest wish is a sync option across and beyond iCloud and the “one” iTunes account limit sync.
    Secondly the improvement of im/export.

Thank you so much Brendan!

December 17, 2013 at 1:26 PM #8295

Brendan
    Keymaster

You’re very welcome!

Thanks!

Brendan

January 8, 2014 at 1:12 AM #8632

Thomas Kirn
    Participant

Hi,

I have one question before buying the app. Can I use the layouts I created in TapForms for Mac on my iPad (only data entry/search/…, not editing the layout itself)?

Thanks
    Thomas

January 8, 2014 at 1:44 AM #8633

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Thomas,

The layout designer and display of layouts will only work on the Mac version. The iPad version will not display the layouts. On the iPad you basically get the default layout which displays labels on the left and fields on the right in 2 columns. I do have plans to add display capability of layouts to the iPad version in a future update, but it will be a while before I even start on that.

Thanks!

Brendan

January 31, 2014 at 3:03 PM #8918

schulterw
    Participant

I just upgraded to 2.0 on my iPad today and when it loaded I tried entering my security code to access all my forms and it kept telling me that I was entering an invalid passcode. What the heck? How can I get into all my forms? These are all work documents and I am freaking out a bit!

January 31, 2014 at 3:13 PM #8919

schulterw
    Participant

Actually, I guess I did not upgrade on my iPad because my version history showed my last upgrade was to 3.6 on my iPad in December ’13. However, as I was using the app today, it froze and I had to hard reboot and when I opened the app again the way to log in was different and it no longer accepted my security passcode any more.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.