Tap[ Forms crashing after PDF save

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Grant Cooper
    Participant

I went to save some records in particular layout as a PDF by Saving through the print dialogue as PDF. The second it finished saving it crashed. I repeated this a number of times and got the same result. PDF does seem to be OK though. Any thoughts.

November 30, 2015 at 3:43 PM #15374

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Grant,

It’s a bug I fixed in 3.5.9. It has to do with having images in your custom layout.

It’s available now on the direct download version. You’ll have to wait until Apple reviews and approves 3.5.9 for the Mac App Store version. I’m unable to push out fixes to the MAS version of Tap Forms as I can to the direct download version. If you don’t need iCloud sync, then you can download the direct download version now via the Free Trial link on my home page. You’ll get a free license for it if you’ve already purchased the MAS version.

Thanks,

Brendan

July 6, 2022 at 5:14 AM #47577

Karl Reed
    Participant

Actually, I am trying to post a review..as much as love Tap Forms, I find the process for making posts on forums quite opaque..
    I’ve been using Tap Forms now since 2012. I find it extremely good, and, always getting better. My use is limited to fairly simple things, however, I do rely on the synchronisation between my iPhone and Mac Book which I find extremely reliable and accurate. I use sync via iCloud.
    I am not using t fir anything heavy duty and my uses are also not trival either.
    I would recommend it to anyone who needs to keep across an iPhone and Mac, and, be confident that they have a reliable, easy to use DB tool.
    Amongst my main uses are password management across platforms and also travel documents, passprts and tickets. My iphone is one thing I always carry with me.
    A really big plus is the responsive ness of the developer I give them 6.5 out of 5.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.