Tap Forms 5 – Disappeared from my MacBook

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Tap Forms 5 – Disappeared from my MacBook

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Stan TAYLOR
    Participant

I am not a frequent user of Tap Forms these days. This has got something due to age 🫤.

However, a need arose, but Tap Forms could not be found anywhere. I knew the installation was recorded on a spreadsheet, which informed me it had been purchased from the Mac App Store. End of the problem? Regrettably no. Probably because I wanted urgent access to Tap Forms, the wrong selection was made by clicking Tap Forms Mac. This required me to follow the process of a ten-day trial and so on. This was a wake-up call, and I downloaded Tap Forms 5. It loaded instantly, and very quickly, I located the item needed.

Tap Forms Mac was assumed to be a new version. there is plenty of information regarding Tap Forms 3, but the subject of Tap Forms Mac is evading me. Given my current seldom use, I would like to learn whether an upgrade will be beneficial. The latter involves updates to my existing Data.

If the upgrade is not required, please advise how to remove Tap Forms Mac. It seems immovable even when using Terminal.

Eventually, my grey stuff returned to life when I recollected an incident where Apple Care had to remove Sonoma entirely to enable a fresh installation. Several Apps had to be reinstalled, and Tap Forms was forgotten.

Thanks for your time, best wishes,

December 8, 2023 at 11:12 AM #50224

Stan TAYLOR
    Participant

I forgot to add:

If an upgrade is deemed viable, can the upgrade be switched to direct purchase?

What will be the costs for the above?

December 8, 2023 at 11:13 PM #50225

Brendan
    Keymaster

Whether you want to upgrade to Tap Forms 5 or not is completely up to you. If you look at the video on my home page you can see in general what’s new. Although that video is old and there’s even more new things in there now. I just haven’t updated the video. Can’t seem to convince my son to help me build a new one! Doh!

I’m no longer updating the old Tap Forms 3.5 version though. So Tap Forms 5 is the latest version for now. I would recommend upgrading.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.