Tap Forms 4.0 for iOS

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Frank Tikket
    Participant

With this update, to see the color labels for pick lists reflect on the Mac Version… do we need an update for the Mac as well?

April 25, 2015 at 10:27 AM #13469

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Frank,

Yes, the Mac version is still waiting for a review at Apple. Normally I would have not released the iOS versions until the Mac version was approved by Apple also, but there were crashes with the iPad version with iOS 8.3 and I felt I needed to release the iOS versions because of that.

You can always download the Mac Trial version from my home page which is the new version. It’s fully functional, but time limited to 10 days. Hopefully by then the new Mac App Store version will be approved.

Thanks!

Brendan

April 28, 2015 at 4:11 AM #13493

Allen Forrest
    Participant

You can always download the Mac Trial version from my home page which is the new version.

I can’t find that download. Could you post a link to it? I am a registered user of Tap Forms for Mac, iPhone, and iPad.

April 28, 2015 at 11:02 AM #13496

Brendan
    Keymaster

There’s a big blue “Download the Mac Trial” button on the main home page. Just click that to download it.

April 28, 2015 at 11:03 AM #13497

Brendan
    Keymaster

But here’s the link that the button points to:

https://vendors.paddle.com/download/product/498110

April 28, 2015 at 11:26 AM #13499

Allen Forrest
    Participant

Thanks, Brendan!

I saw that download button, but after reading about the Beta testing, I thought the new version wasn’t available to the general public yet.

Sorry!

April 28, 2015 at 10:57 PM #13504

Brendan
    Keymaster

The version that’s in the demo is nearly the same version that I sent to Apple for review. Still waiting for them to approve the update. The nice thing about the direct download version is that I can release updates more quickly and not have to be handicapped by long review wait times.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.