Tap Forms 2

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

James Hayes
    Participant

With Tap Forms 2 in beta, will a purchaser of TF1 get TF2 without cost? I’d rather not buy TF1 and then have to buy TF2 a month later.

Also, any advantage to buying direct from you versus the App store?

June 28, 2016 at 4:28 PM #17582

Brendan
    Keymaster

If you buy from me direct I earn a bit more per sale.

I’m not ready to talk about pricing just yet.

July 1, 2016 at 10:10 PM #17607

Pyromixer
    Participant

Tap Forms 2 beta? Whats this? I’m a happy user of Tap Forms 3.5 since months… I’m confused now.

July 2, 2016 at 12:05 PM #17608

Brendan
    Keymaster

Sorry for the confusion. Some people are calling the next version I’m working on Tap Forms 2. That’s not what it’s called. It will actually be Tap Forms 5.

July 3, 2016 at 12:09 AM #17612

Pyromixer
    Participant

Thx Brendan. I’m understand now :-)

I was tested the last days ALL databasesoftware for OSX and iPad/iPhones. From the biggest product to the smallest on market. But I’m not find THE PRODUCT for me. Tap Forms is in front together with an other product but I musst check some things before i can make a choice.

But I’m use your Tap Forms since many time on Mac and iphone for my allday projects. Great software!

When do you think the new Tap Form 5 is coming out?

July 3, 2016 at 1:30 PM #17629

Brendan
    Keymaster

Should be this month some time. Getting all my ducks in order with help from a marketing company. I’ll have more info about it posted when I’m ready.

July 23, 2016 at 3:54 PM #17729

bob
    Participant

I’m in whatever the upgrade costs. Super app. I’m up for beta if possible also.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.