synchronisation sur mac

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Eric MALLET
    Participant

bonjour
    J’ai lancé une synchronisation icloud hier soir à 20hOO, il est 15h00 aujourd’hui… cela fait 17h00 de cela et la synchronisation tourne toujours…
    Comment faire pour que la synchronisation fonctionne réellement ?

November 28, 2014 at 5:26 PM #12021

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Eric,

My apologies, but I do not speak French and generally people post here in English so that there’s maximum chance of getting help from other customers who use Tap Forms.

However, fortunately we have Google Translator.

It shouldn’t take that long to do a sync. It may be that you’re using version 3.0. There was a bug there that caused the Synchronization message to stay up. Do you have version 3.0.1 installed on your Mac? I’m assuming you’re referring to the Mac version, although you didn’t specify. It helps to know which versions (operating system and Tap Forms) you’re using so I can better respond and help you solve the problem.

Thanks,

Brendan

November 29, 2014 at 8:27 AM #12034

Patrice Hof
    Participant

Hi again Brendan,

I have the same experience.
    As I said in another thread, I tried to sync from scratch, and the sync never comes to an end.
    On one of my macs, I cannot reactivate iCloud sync: the activity wheel appears when I click the box, but it seems to idle. When I hide the iCloud sync panel and turn back to it, the wheel doesn’t appears anymore and the box isn’t ticked.

I tried to clean out all my devices and uninstall TF and begin from scratch with a restored DB, but when I re-install TF on my mac, the DB is always present.

All theses problems with syncing make me despair. I don’t know what to do…

Every weekend I try again, without any satisfying results. Please HELP

iMac: Yosemite 10.10.1 / TF 3.0.1
    Macbook Air: Yosemit 10.10.1 / TF 3.0.1
    Macbook pro: Yosemite 10.10.1 / TF 3.0.1
    iphone 6: iOS 8.1.1 / TF 3.9.2
    ipad: iOS 8.1.1 / TF 3.9.2

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.