Sync to Mac

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Ingeborg Zigterman
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

I have a small problem with syncing to my mac. I have TF on my Mac and on my iPad. Mostly I use TF on my Mac and syncing records to iCloud are working perfectly. The other day, however, I added a record on my iPad and synced it to iCloud, but it won’t show up in TF on my Mac. Syncing in general works fine, encryption keys all set and so on It feels like TF only uploads to iCloud, but doesn’t download from it. Is this possible?

I have tried syncing several times, restarting TF and syncing again. Is there something I’m missing?

Thanks!

Inge

June 8, 2014 at 9:09 PM #10346

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Inge,

Is it just one way that’s not syncing? That is from your iPad to your Mac that’s not working? Does it sync going the other way, from your Mac to your iPad? If you make a small change on your iPad (such as change a form icon), and then upload from your iPad, does it change the form’s icon on your Mac? Just a good test to do.

You may need to Reset iCloud Sync to get them back in full sync again.

Thanks,

Brendan

June 9, 2014 at 6:20 AM #10349

Ingeborg Zigterman
    Participant

Hello Brendan,

Thank you for your post. Syncing to my iPad went fine, no problems there. I tried changing one of the form icons, but it didn’t sync either. After that I have reset all devices and after that it all worked as it should.

Thank you!!

Inge

June 10, 2014 at 8:17 PM #10356

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Inge,

Ah ok. One other thing to try is to reboot your devices too. I’ve seen iCloud’s Documents & Data service just simply stop working from time to time. Hopefully that won’t happen once Apple migrates over to CloudKit for iOS 7 and OS X Yosemite.

Thanks!

Brendan

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.