Supplied Forms?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

dsimmons
    Participant

My new Tap Forms has a menu with optional forms named for everything from Audio Dictation to Vehicle Insurance. It appears as though there should be some templates or pre-made forms in this menu that can be used as-is or modified. Yet every one of these is empty.

Do I need to do a new download or are these choices just ideas of what it can be used for?

Many thanks,

Don Simmons

September 27, 2013 at 1:49 AM #6777

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Don,

All those forms are simply templates, ready for you to fill out. When you select a form from the “Select a Form” screen, Tap Forms will create a new record for you. Just fill it in and then you’ll see it in the list of Forms on the main screen. I’m assuming you’re referring to the iOS version of course. On the Mac it’s slightly different as the built-in forms are stored in the All Forms list. There’s an All Forms button you can click on to reveal them.

Some customers have not been able to find the built-in forms, but it’s because the categories are not expanded when you install Tap Forms initially. Hovering your mouse over the categories and then clicking on the Show button that appears to the right will reveal them.

Thanks!

Brendan

September 29, 2013 at 2:35 PM #6805

RicD
    Participant

Mac version: Choose a form, then in the second column at the bottom click the +. That will display an empty record for you to fill in. If you want to make changes to the form click Forms > Edit form

September 29, 2013 at 5:11 PM #6806

dsimmons
    Participant

Got it! Thanks.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.