Suggestion – ‘Off Topic’ Forum Section

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Suggestion – ‘Off Topic’ Forum Section

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

tonyt
    Participant

Hi
    Just a thought although probably more work to moderate? Just for Mac related issues. I am thinking of my recent permissions problem which is not a fault of TapForms. However, there is such a helpful faithful few here with far more knowledge than me that if such a section existed, I could have posted there and not bugged up a TapForms thread with unrelated stuff and hopefully got some help. It would also perhaps act as a ‘how do I do this?” for others to use as reference. I have tried in the bigger Mac related forums, no names mentioned, and have received suitably sniffy replies on the whole without any real help offered.
    Thoughts welcome.
    Cheers

March 25, 2021 at 2:08 AM #43928

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Tony,

I’m sorry you had a bad experience with the other Mac related forums. I’ll have to think about your request. I’m not sure I want to get involved with just general Mac usage issues here. It’s a pretty big topic and could quickly overwhelm me with questions. I know others chime in and help a lot, which I’m very grateful for, but I also monitor my forums daily so it would be additional issues to keep track of.

I’m not saying no. I just have to think about it a bit to see if I want to go there.

March 25, 2021 at 10:44 AM #43933

tonyt
    Participant

Hi Brendan
    Quite understand. Could bog things down and also additional workload for you! Still, keep it in mind, I just find folk here really helpful.
    Cheers…

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.