Subtitle Category

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Kathy Black
    Participant

I’m not sure what I did but now about half way through my catalogue the subtitle category starts showing up in blue in the row just before the row of information that contains that subtitle.

I’d appreciate it if someone could tell me how to correct this.

Thank-you for your help.

Kathy

September 3, 2018 at 2:11 AM #30504

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Kathy,

Can you please upload a screenshot so that I can better understand the issue? I’ll be able to better help you if I can see the issue visually.

Thanks,

Brendan

September 3, 2018 at 8:39 AM #30511

Kathy Black
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

Sure! Here it is. I need to get rid of the blue lines which is the subtitle.

Thanks again.

Kathy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    September 3, 2018 at 12:30 PM #30521

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Kathy,

Ah ok. That means you have the Group Records By setting enabled. Set it back to Unspecified and that’ll change them back to just single letters representing the First Sort Field’s setting.

If you don’t want to see section headings at all, you can turn them off by clicking the little menu button at the top-right of the multi-column list view. It’s just to the right of the font size slider.

Thanks!

Brendan

September 3, 2018 at 1:03 PM #30523

Kathy Black
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

Thank-you. It worked on the computer by removing the “group setting by”. However, it doesn’t change the records I have on my iPad and choosing Sync Now on the computer doesn’t seem to do anything. The records on the iPad are still grouped by the subtitle (like they were on the computer). Wonder if you can help me with this issue.

Much appreciated.
    Kathy

September 3, 2018 at 1:41 PM #30528

Brendan
    Keymaster

Try closing and re-opening that document to see if that change gets synced.

September 3, 2018 at 5:04 PM #30532

Kathy Black
    Participant

It worked! Thank you very much for your help today, Brendan. It really moved me forward with my database.

Kathy

September 3, 2018 at 7:13 PM #30533

Brendan
    Keymaster

Excellent! Glad I could help.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.