Subscrition Field causes Crash on iPad

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Alexander Wolff
    Participant

Hello Brendan!
    After one and a half year of flutend use the last update seems to cause serious trouble.
    In my company we use TapForms to manage the Keys and Motorpool. All actions require the user to sign up.
    After the last update the following happened:
    I created a new record, the employee signs that he has gotten the keys. When i Tap on another record TapForms crashed immediately to the Home screen. I was able to track down that all Forms without signatur are fine. When i romove the Signatur Field the Application Crashes as soon as i try to look into a record.
    Recovering a backup was useless. as far as e Hello Brendan!
    After one and a half year of flutend use the last update seems to cause serious trouble.
    In my company we use TapForms to manage the Keys and Motorpool. All actions require the user to sign up.
    After the last update the following happened:
    I created a new record, the employee signs that he has gotten the keys. When i Tap on another record TapForms crashed immediately to the Home screen. I was able to track down that all Forms without signatur are fine.

Recovering a backup was useless. As far as i can See TF has lost all forms. An export dosn´ two properly. It seems that i´ve got now a 300 MD Database that is “empty”.
    I can reporduce this behaviour on different iPads or Databases so im quite sure ist got to do with the Signatur Field.
    A fix would be highly appreciated. And any assistance to recover the current backup into a useful database again.

Best regards,
    Alex

September 23, 2018 at 11:07 AM #30743

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,

Can you please email me your backup file and I’ll take a look at it?

I’ll also investigate the Signature field issue. It’s odd because I didn’t work on the Signature field for this iteration.

Thanks,

Brendan

September 23, 2018 at 11:16 AM #30744

Alexander Wolff
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

Thanks for the fast reply. As addition: the behaviour occured on iOS 14 and 13.4 (the last one) Would you mind sending me an email link so i can provide you with the backupfile? Ist about 250 MB

Best regards,

Alex

September 23, 2018 at 11:22 AM #30745

Brendan
    Keymaster

Ok. I’ve fixed the Signature field crashing issue. I’ll submit a new update later today for Apple review.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.