Split: Photo Orientation issue on iPad

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Eric Bouve
    Participant

Hi Brendam,
    Tank you for your reply.
    The solution you give change the left photo aspect.
    See the screen shoot to understand the situation.
    Left all is ok
    In the right form, the image is not in the good mode.
    If I touch to enlarge, the enlarge image is in good mode.
    Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    September 30, 2015 at 12:16 AM #14754

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

I’ve moved this conversation to a new topic since it has nothing to do with sync.

I’ve seen that from one other customer before. I tried to reproduce the problem, but I was unsuccessful in making Tap Forms behave that way. It’s something I’m keeping my eye on. If I figure out a pattern then I’ll be able to fix it.

Does it do it for every image for you? Or just some images? Is there anything different about those images vs. the ones that display properly? For example, maybe the rotated ones were taken with the camera whereas the non-rotated ones were selected from the Photo Library?

Thanks,

Brendan

October 2, 2015 at 12:24 PM #14826

Eric Bouve
    Participant

Hi Brendan
    The problem is with all the portrait mode picture I take, from the camera in tapforms or from the picture library.

I try another thing : I take a picture in portrait mode, with the iPad caméra (not in tapforms) and modify it with the iPad modify tool in the library (recenter, I don’t Know english translate). These picture is in good position in tapforms.

October 2, 2015 at 1:50 PM #14831

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

Yup, I see that now. But when you tap on the photo the orientation is proper, correct? It’s obviously the scaling routine that’s doing this to make the preview version of the image.

Since I can reproduce it now, I’ll work on a fix for it.

Thanks,

Brendan

October 3, 2015 at 12:04 AM #14842

Eric Bouve
    Participant

Hi,
    Yes, correct orientation when I tap.

October 3, 2015 at 10:57 AM #14849

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

FYI, I have fixed this for the 4.0.4 update I’m preparing. It’ll probably be a week or more before it’s ready since I have to go through multiple levels of Apple approval before they’ll release my update now.

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.