Sort issue with fields of same date

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

czuch
    Participant

Hi there,

I have a form where I sort by Creation Date. I have a big subset of the entries of the form created at exactly the same date (from an import). Until now I had had no problems at all with sorting on both OS X and iOS, but now I did something new: Each entry is made of a text field and a note. When modifying the note there seems to be no problems at all with the ordering, but when I modify the text field the entries I change are displayed in the original, correct import order on OS X but they are moved to the *end* of the subset of entries with the same creation date on iOS, leading to an inconsistency in display between the 2 platforms.

Thanks!

czuch

December 13, 2015 at 11:40 AM #15462

czuch
    Participant

Just to add a bit more information to the issue:

My form has around ~3000 entries. About 2000 of those have the same creation date because they were all imported from an external file. Because I sort by creation date, those 2000 entries always appear at the beginning, in the exact order in which they were added to the original spreadsheet that was imported to TapForms. This has always been the case on both OS X and iOS until very recently, when I spotted the ones in which I had modified the text field somewhere at the end of this 2000 entry block (on iOS only). They were clearly “moved” there when I modified that text field. Because on OS X I have row numbers, I can see perfectly where in the original spreadsheet those entries were in the original block, whereas on iOS I don’t have row numbers (I’ve asked for those in a separate issue, see https://www.tapforms.com/forums/topic/vertical-scrollbar-on-ios/ ) and so all I can do is to scroll down until those modified entries appear, at the end of this 2000 entry block.

Thanks!

czuch

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.