some photos not exporting

Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Michael Hauser
    Participant

I am using Tap Forms 5 on iOS and Mac. I’m syncing via a CouchDB server that I set up on my Digital Ocean droplet. Syncing seems to be working well. Today I created a bunch of new records with photos on my iPhone and my iPad. Those records successfully synced to my Mac, but when I try (on the Mac) to export all records from the containing form (with “Export media” checked), the CSV file contains all of the records but only a fraction of the photos get exported (including some of the ones from today and some previous ones).

If I click in a record on a photo that wasn’t exported and then select “Show in Finder”, I see that the image blob file is there. I can’t see any obvious difference between the photos that are getting exported and the ones that aren’t.

January 7, 2022 at 3:33 AM #46251

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Hmm… that’s interesting. I wonder if maybe the photos have the same filenames as other photos and they’re getting overwritten?

Can you try exporting just a single one of your photos from the Export Photo function on the media browser window? See if that works.

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.