some ideas

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

zxform
    Participant

I like tapform for its functionality, especially the voice field in a record. Voice recording saves a lot time in typing ( compare to Notes) and help to organize a quick comments ( as answer to different interview questions). voice recording to a field of database is a key for me to use tapform. Excellent job!

I may addict to tapforms for daily use if it would be improved for the following two perspective:

1) .CAF file is huge (1M/min by using the lowest resolution). it would be very helpful if voice can be recorded to other type of file that is much smaller. ( more efficient for database use)

2) the interface for tapforms is ok but not exciting. I have seen the demo of Microsoft Courier interface ( love it). and to my surprise, one iphone application acctually let me enjoy very similar experience, the AwsomeNotes. I buy the full version of AwsomeNotes immediately, which also set the bar for my expectation of iphone application. tapforms has comparable, even better features in functionality, also the full potential to bring the interface in similar level as AwsomeNotes!

overall, I like AwsomeNotes and Thank you for the excellen job!

January 5, 2010 at 6:51 AM #3878

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi zxform,

I’ll look into being able to reduce the size of the audio recordings with better compression settings.

Also, I’m always wanting to make the interface for Tap Forms better. I really love the interface for AwesomeNotes. They did a great job. I have had that app for a while. Gives me inspiration!

I can implement any design. The tricky part is getting the designer to do the graphics for me. I have contracted designers to do most of the graphics for me and I have done some myself. If you know of any good designers that would want to help me to improve the look of Tap Forms, I’d love to get to know them.

Thanks!

Brendan

January 6, 2010 at 1:23 PM #3885

Oliver
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

the Design actually is top, not so complicated as Awesomenote.

I like Tapforms because its simplicity.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.