Sigma sign showing up while printing

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Carl Leivers
    Participant

Hi there!

I’m trying to transfer all my work over from Bento, and so far I have been very happy with the program — thanks for putting in all the work!

One thing is giving me trouble, however.

I keep a form that I call “work record” where I put all the details of the jobs I do for clients (date, task, duration, rate, etc.). I’ve created a new form to create an invoice. I made a “link to form” field, selected “many to many” and linked it to the “work record” form.

Then I created a new layout so that I could email clients nice looking invoices where I just select all the work I’ve done for them each month. The problem is that when I create the PDF the “sigma” symbol is still showing up under the “work record” field. All the other symbols associated with the field are gone (which is great — that’s what I’d like!), but I’m left with a lone sigma which seems out of place on the invoice.

I’ve attached a PDF of what I’m referring to.

Any thoughts on how I can get this to go away?

Thanks!

Carl

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    July 23, 2014 at 5:57 PM #10554

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Carl,

I’m very sorry for that bug. I’ve already fixed that for the next update. I neglected to hide it when the layout went to print.

In the mean time you can hide it by drawing a white square over top of it on your layout.

Thanks,

Brendan

July 24, 2014 at 5:23 AM #10556

Carl Leivers
    Participant

Okay, perfect — the box idea is exactly what I was planning on doing, I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something!

Thanks again for all the work!

Carl

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.