Search bar, Sub Fields, Pick List Icons, and other minor comments…

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Search bar, Sub Fields, Pick List Icons, and other minor comments…

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Brendan,

After playing a bit with the app, I’ve got a few observations, suggestions, requests. Some of these are just off my personal wish-list which you are, of course, free to generally ignore.

The search bar at the top of a library disappears when I scroll down my record list. It would be nice if the search bar remained at the top of the screen to be accessible even as I scroll down.

There are ‘Import File’ options from the import folder, but no ‘Export File’ option (so far as I have found). Would be great to be able to export only selected files from the Export Folder. I may have seen other similar comments on this in the forum, so just adding my vote.

Would be nice to be able to collapse and explode sort fields within a library.

I found that with only one record in a library, I can not get to a directory view and therefore have to go to the action button to chose to create a new file. Would be nice to get to a directory view with only one record to have access to the ‘+’ button.

And finally, just putting this out there, it would be nice if the blue arrow button for getting to the pick lists were a little bigger for those of us with poor finger dexterity.

Thanks for tolerating my comments. I love this app by the way!! We’re using it to enroll coffee growers in the Kilimanjaro region of Tanzania in a subsidized health insurance plan. I’m training a team of enrollment officers (including one chicken farmer) from the region to use this app – they love it too!

Cheers,

Carol

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.