Scrolling not working when cursor is over photo field.

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Scrolling not working when cursor is over photo field.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Frances Cherman
    Participant

I’ve noticed that when my cursor is in a photo field of the default layout, whether it’s resting over a photo or a blank part of the field, I cannot begin vertical scrolling. It just doesn’t budge. I have to either move the cursor over to the labels column or move it to another type of field above or below the photo field in order to start scrolling. Since I have a lot of images, this can get rather frustrating. Any help?

Screenshot

August 28, 2016 at 4:08 PM #19125

Brendan
    Keymaster

This happens because the Photo field has a scroll view built-in to it which is intercepting the scroll events when the cursor is over it. I’ll see if there’s a way I get it to ignore vertical scrolling, but it needs to be able to recognize horizontal scrolling.

August 28, 2016 at 4:12 PM #19127

Frances Cherman
    Participant

Yes, that would be perfect. Thank you!

August 28, 2016 at 5:03 PM #19139

Brendan
    Keymaster

I’ve just made a change to support this.

August 28, 2016 at 5:05 PM #19142

Frances Cherman
    Participant

Yay! When will that release be available?

August 28, 2016 at 6:58 PM #19149

Brendan
    Keymaster

A couple more days with the beta testers, then I’ll upload the new version to my website for the direct download version customers. Then a few more days with them to make sure everything is ok. Then I’ll submit to Apple for review. Then it’s up to them how long it takes to get reviewed and approved. Hopefully the end of next week or so.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.