Scrolling in list view and resizing the form

Tap Forms – Organizer Database App for Mac, iPhone, and iPad Forums Using Tap Forms Scrolling in list view and resizing the form

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

RicD
    Participant

Multi column view works very good. Here is a possible improvement for it: As we pull up the form part of the record it would be helpful for the record in the multi column view section to remain visible.

Let us say I am in the records beginning with R. The record in the list is highlighted bright blue, I move to work on that form, multi column view highlights from bright blue to gray; losses focus.

Being as I want to see the entire form I pull it up thus covering the records in list view, that works okay. However it covers all the records in the list view maybe up many letters let us say showing only those starting with ā€œGā€ (could be any letter). Now that I have clicked on the record in form bellow it losses focus with the one in the multi column changes to gray. Now, I must scroll to find that record click it turning it from gray to bright blue; much wasted time.

It would be a big help that as we enlarge or decrease the size of our working form that in multi column view it remains in focus and visible, thus scrolling to match the bellow working record.

Sure hope that makes sense.

Cordially,
    RicD

December 19, 2013 at 6:18 PM #8345

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Ric,

Yes, that makes sense. I’m going to experiment with a different colour than grey for the unfocused selected state of the multi-column list view. At one point I had it a lighter blue, but for some reason changed it. I’ll see how it looks putting it back to a blue colour (although not as dark as when fully selected). And you’re right, it would be handy to have it scroll into view if you click in the record details view anywhere.

Thanks!

Brendan

December 19, 2013 at 6:39 PM #8349

RicD
    Participant

Hello Brendan,
    Thank you for your feedback. Oh, that is supposed to be, below, not bellow. Maybe I do bellow. LOL.

Cordially,
    RicD

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.