Script video examples please.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

joe omalley
    Participant

Brendan thank you for your continuous efforts in answering questions on this forum. Been using tap forms for about a year. Mac, IPad, IPhone with syncing. Works well and recommend the app often to IPhone users that I work with. Up to now using TF for keeping track of simple stuff such as hours worked, fuel purchases, work related miles driven. I would like to expand my knowledge and skill to utilize scripting to garner more power from the app. I am politely and respectfully requesting some training videos on how to perform some common tasks specific to the use of this fine software. I have found that with ever changing technology, I seem to grasp concepts and learn more effectively by watching “how to” vids. Looking for just a roadmap utilizing this software. I’ll hang up now and listen for your answer:)

June 1, 2019 at 5:24 PM #35001

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the request for a Scripting video. That would be great to have. I’ll see if the guy I hire to do that can make another one.

Is there any specific thing you would like to see scripted?

Thanks,

Brendan

June 2, 2019 at 2:56 AM #35006

Barry Shevlin
    Participant

Might I please add my support to this request for a scripting video(s)? That would be very useful.

June 6, 2019 at 12:21 PM #35026

joe omalley
    Participant

Thanks Brendan, a step by step with the proper syntax and explanation in order to grab a value from a field in one form and insert it into another form. I’m just trying to get a visual utilizing Tap Forms scripting technique.
    I can’t grasp the written instruction of how to use java script in Tap Forms without seeing it in use inside the Mac version the program.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.