Saved Searches Not Syncing

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Peter Griffiths
    Participant

Having recently switched from Bento (importing not working under 10.10 Yosemite) to Tap Forms on both Mac and iOS, I finding that the searches I have saved on the Mac do not port over to the iPad. Is this a feature of Bento (smart collection equivalent) that doesn’t exist yet on Tap Forms? Or have I missed something?

October 23, 2014 at 2:07 AM #11261

Leo
    Participant

Hi Peter,

try touching the search icon eft of the search field above the list of records. The form must be opened.

Leo

October 23, 2014 at 3:00 PM #11272

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Peter,

Importing Bento files should work fine on 10.10. There was one customer who emailed me the other day with a problem that it wouldn’t import, but that was because they transferred their Bento template to Dropbox and Dropbox renamed the data files that Tap Forms looks for, so it could no longer find the data within the template. Perhaps you have a similar problem?

And yes, Tap Forms will sync the Saved Searches (aka smart lists). Leo is correct. Just tap on the search button to the left of the search field on iOS when viewing a list of records. You’ll see all your saved searches listed there.

Thanks!

Brendan

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.