Relational compone

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Teresa Solomita
    Participant

Silly me, perhaps. Since Tapforms was compared to Bento, I made the assumption there was a relational component. Is there? Does tapforms have the ability to query on fields, I.e. Date fields, names, etc. to extract specific info? Or, do I have to export to excel and do my queries there? Hope not, but I think so!

Thanks!

May 1, 2014 at 1:37 PM #9921

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Teresa,

Tap Forms has a “Link to Form” field type which lets you connect one form to another using either a one-to-many link type or a many-to-many link type.

Please see the online manual for more information on the Relationship support in Tap Forms:

http://www.manula.com/manuals/tap-zapp/tap-forms-mac/2.0/en/topic/relationships

Tap Forms also has an advanced search function so that you can search specific fields to extract the information you need. On the Mac version, click on the search button just to the left of the Search field. On the iOS version, tap on the search button just to the left of the search field when viewing a list of records for any form. You can create one or more search rules to narrow down your results.

Thanks!

Brendan

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.