Records displayed on Left list iOS

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Ray Kloss
    Participant

New to TapForms, used FMP in the distant past, so now on a learning and discovering mode.

My first database has been a flat file list of items I have in a collection. Everything has been working well and I am slowly learning the power of this program (I have both Mac and iOS versions that are syncing).

My question is a simple one. I was exploring something and now when I open a database on my iPad, the left area shows 5 fields to help identify the correct records and to help with sorting. The problem is that I would like to drop the last field in this list, as I do not need it in the record finder and will keep it in the main forms. But I cannot figure out how I made the list in the first place and how to delete the last field.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    May 2, 2022 at 8:59 PM #47208

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Ray,

Tap on the action menu button at the top-right of the records list view. Then tap on View Settings. You’ll be able to turn on and off whatever fields you want from the display.

Thanks!

Brendan

May 3, 2022 at 8:07 AM #47210

Ray Kloss
    Participant

Thank you. A manual for the iOS version would be helpful, or an online tutorial. I have looked at the Vimeo videos and that was helpful for other things.

Thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.